P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)

since its through universal, id be very surprised if HT didnt get a variant.

That's why I'm not surprised if SRC doesn't have to cancel their pre-order. I can just see people regretting jumping so quick on this and missing out on something else that they'd like more, or from a more reputable retailer. Wouldn't be the first time

i thought the sea blue was /500, not the blak. ooooops. i don't collect variants anymore (made a strict "no unnecessary variants" pact with my fiancee) but i still go for the most limited one just for shits. sooooo... maybe i break the pact

edit: actually, sea blue is also 180-gram, allegedly, so i'm satisfied.

Yeah that variant just kills the packaging for me. It's like a bright blue and this album is not bright. I may change my order to black if they'll let me.

Same here. This is my first order from SRC so I'm not sure how cool they are with switching variants and things. I was thinking about the Strength In Weakness sea blue variant would've been nice.

s0.limitedrun.com/images/1103918/IMG_1504-1.JPG

I had released this in my mine years ago and I had much better variants in mind. Daydream problem.

same, man. i think i posted a mockup for this once in the "post your own mockups thread"... or maybe i didn't, i don't know. it was a sandy color with a lavender haze. i thought it was perfect, but maybe the color palette was too similar.

• tokimedo changed the title to P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)