P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)

23 minutes ago, Rezqua said:

Is this sourced/pressed differently than the SRC? I'm in Phoenix so I may have to go...

asked the band but havent heard anything. crossing my fingers it is 

chances are good though because they were not happy with the SRC release nor did they have any hands in it 

Edited by tokimedo

2 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

Put me on a list of people that need this.  If someone picks this up for me, I'll pay your for your troubles.  Depending on how much this costs at the merch table, I may just pay for your copy too.

dont think they will sell at merch table. just online pre order. but i could be wrong. 

On 9/27/2018 at 2:51 PM, Buffbloom said:

Put me on a list of people that need this.  If someone picks this up for me, I'll pay your for your troubles.  Depending on how much this costs at the merch table, I may just pay for your copy too.

On 9/27/2018 at 3:03 AM, YesPlease said:

I'm interested as well! 

On 9/26/2018 at 10:23 PM, Pupples said:

Yes! Please!

I’ve already bought my ticket. 5% chance I end up not being able to go cause of work. But if you guys want to grab a vinyl add on in my name I can pick up for you. I believe I can proxy for up to 6 people. 

11 hours ago, tokimedo said:

I’ve already bought my ticket. 5% chance I end up not being able to go cause of work. But if you guys want to grab a vinyl add on in my name I can pick up for you. I believe I can proxy for up to 6 people. 

I don't know how this works, but I need in on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Illuminate anniversary pressing is available in the band's store!  It's a little spendy at $30 plus approx $6 in shipping.  There are a couple bundles available also. 

http://store.lydiaband.com/products/632865-illuminate-anniversary-vinyl

If I remember correctly, the original announcement had shown a black mockup but I guess they went with a splatter.  

• tokimedo changed the title to P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)