P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BrainGilliams said:

For those that ordered the extra Illuminate copies online, has anyone actually received it yet?  I dont get what the holdup is

I emailed them last week about it and they said they just gotten them in and were shipping them out. I logged in to my USPS informed delivery and have tracking from them but it’s still in preshipment. Assuming they’ll hopefully go out this week. 

Edited by Juturna90

46 minutes ago, chamb117 said:

has anyone reached out to cancel yet? wondering if they'll refund me this late in the game

If they're not ready, they're not ready. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait. I would just like to be informed. It's bad business to sell a product that ends up taking longer than expected without updating your customers. 

7 hours ago, Bronchitis said:

Man, I remember reading through this thread years ago and this whole situation is such a mindfuck. So the band never ended up doing the superior version they promised and just sold the SRC version? Yikes.

That’s probably the funniest part to me.  They were so mad that SRC did their pressing, told everyone not to buy it because it sucked and that they would be putting out a better version later on.  Then they just say fuck it and release the same exact thing with shittier artwork lol.

5 hours ago, Rip said:

That’s probably the funniest part to me.  They were so mad that SRC did their pressing, told everyone not to buy it because it sucked and that they would be putting out a better version later on.  Then they just say fuck it and release the same exact thing with shittier artwork lol.

While not being transparent in the slightest and leading people on for years...

On 2/2/2019 at 8:28 AM, Buffbloom said:

If they're not ready, they're not ready. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait. I would just like to be informed. It's bad business to sell a product that ends up taking longer than expected without updating your customers. 

was mostly just in consideration of same bad quality + updated but worse artwork = why should i even have given a shit in the first place. that $30 could've bought me some really great thai food instead

On 2/3/2019 at 9:17 PM, Bronchitis said:

Man, I remember reading through this thread years ago and this whole situation is such a mindfuck. So the band never ended up doing the superior version they promised and just sold the SRC version? Yikes.

On 2/4/2019 at 5:03 AM, Rip said:

On 2/4/2019 at 10:57 AM, Bronchitis said:

While not being transparent in the slightest and leading people on for years...

i still have the emails from their mgmt where they refused to give me the rights to press it because "they already had pallets of them pressed" and were going to release thru the band... what a crock of shit. 

My copy arrived today... 

- I don't know how I did t pick up on the new artwork is just a foldover poster, only signed by one person... And it isn't even folded properly. 

- this is LITERALLY the same as the SRC press and even has the SRC HI-FI sticker on it. 

Really quite disappointing that they put out the laziest product for a 10y anniversary. Absolute cash grab. 

Edited by Buffbloom

On 2/11/2019 at 6:38 PM, Buffbloom said:

My copy arrived today... 

- I don't know how I did t pick up on the new artwork is just a foldover poster, only signed by one person... And it isn't even folded properly. 

- this is LITERALLY the same as the SRC press and even has the SRC HI-FI sticker on it. 

Really quite disappointing that they put out the laziest product for a 10y anniversary. Absolute cash grab. 

Just got mine as well. This release deserves an “A” for “Absolurely No Fucks Given.”  

On the bright side it looks like mine was signed by Kendrick Lamar. 

• 4 years later...
  • tokimedo changed the title to P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)