P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)

• tokimedo changed the title to P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)
1 hour ago, zacooper said:

Did this sell out? Link is dead on their store, can’t find any mention of it on their socials or anything. 

yeah i noticed that, very weird. hoodie can still be found but main listing with vinyl/coffee mug/tapes has indeed disappeared. tapes at least did not seem close to selling out and they def had social media posts up....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Daiei said:

Forgot when these were supposed to ship...hard to get details when they deleted the webpage.

Odd that Assailants PO was after but is shipping first.

Anyone get any updates?

Edit: Corey got back to me pretty quick - ships in July.

yeah seems odd to delete the entire listing the second it sells out. Also, did he tell you when in july? july is 3 days away 

6 hours ago, Daiei said:

Forgot when these were supposed to ship...hard to get details when they deleted the webpage.

Odd that Assailants PO was after but is shipping first.

Anyone get any updates?

Edit: Corey got back to me pretty quick - ships in July.

On a side note — Any idea when Assailants is shipping?

The way this label is handling this release is so weird. No social media posts, no sold out listing... I asked about the shipping date on an IG post and they must have deleted the comment because it's not there anymore (I remember they even responded to it!). So strange. I hope this ships this month indeed. I sold my SRC pressing because of this

Edited by DarcX

• 2 weeks later...

Got my splatter but haven't been able to listen yet.

I find it odd that there's no mention of Near Mint at all on the jacket or labels, although it does have NMR in the matrix. This paired with the deletion of the release webpage is giving me bootleg vibes.

Guess it doesn't matter in the end, happy to own this.

Edited by Daiei

7 hours ago, Daiei said:

Got my splatter but haven't been able to listen yet.

I find it odd that there's no mention of Near Mint at all on the jacket or labels, although it does have NMR in the matrix. This paired with the deletion of the release webpage is giving me bootleg vibes.

Guess it doesn't matter in the end, happy to own this.

I too find it really weird, though fwiw the band reposted someone's story with it on Facebook stories it looks like.

Is the Assailants vinyl similar? Maybe that's just how this label rolls as far as jacket design?

I got my splatter yesterday. I have a gnarly skip on the last track of side A. Hard to see anything with the splatter, and I just calibrated my arm but I will play around with it. Hopefully just something small stuck in there.

But you are right, there is no label or copyright info anywhere. Not on the packaging, insert, or the record itself. Just a "Made In Canada" on the clear sleeve.

On 7/18/2023 at 12:07 PM, dangerbirds said:

I got my splatter yesterday. I have a gnarly skip on the last track of side A. Hard to see anything with the splatter, and I just calibrated my arm but I will play around with it. Hopefully just something small stuck in there.

But you are right, there is no label or copyright info anywhere. Not on the packaging, insert, or the record itself. Just a "Made In Canada" on the clear sleeve.

Do the tracks have gaps in between them? That’s the biggest issue I have with my SRC copy that I’ve been praying was corrected for this release

I remember the band claiming to have no prior knowledge of the original SRC press. I wonder what the deal is with the rights to this record. This release was also handled really strangely. I'm listening to my bone/clear right now and it sounds fine. I haven't listened to my OG press in years due to the gaps between tracks and am very happy this one is gapless.

• 2 weeks later...