P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta say, I gave this album 10 mins or so because of all this hype and I couldn't get into it :(

It took me a few listens to appreciate the album when it came out b/c it was a completely different style than their first album.  Give it longer than 10 mins and it may or may not grow on ya. 

It took me a few listens to appreciate the album when it came out b/c it was a completely different style than their first album.  Give it longer than 10 mins and it may or may not grow on ya. 

holy shit i cannot stop watching your sig.

I gotta say, I gave this album 10 mins or so because of all this hype and I couldn't get into it :(

it took me like three months to actually give certain songs on illuminate a proper chance. they would start too slow or it just wouldn't be dynamic enough for me. one of those songs was "a fine evening for a rogue." it's now one of my favorite songs of all time. you have to give the first four songs another listen and continue from there.

Me too. I was watching the girl in the middle for some time, then i realized dude in the back on the side beats his head into a fucking pulp and got stuck watching him.

Best part, is the chick in the pink gets jacked up the most.  First her head hits the arm rest of the seat, then the head rest, then her face smashes into the other chicks booty, only to have it then be smacked into the railing.  

Me too. I was watching the girl in the middle for some time, then i realized dude in the back on the side beats his head into a fucking pulp and got stuck watching him.

now i'm watching him too. before i watched the girl in purple get knocked out cold on the chair and go ragdoll. over and over and over.

Best part, is the chick in the pink gets jacked up the most.  First her head hits the arm rest of the seat, then the head rest, then her face smashes into the other chicks booty, only to have it then be smacked into the railing.  

Chick in the yellow looks like she smashes her teeth on the railing, then she loses her sunglasses! That's a very catchy sig. Jonnystorm777 has a sweet one too haha

• tokimedo changed the title to P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)