PO: The Starting Line - Two EPs on 10" Vinyl 2/7

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2-pack was packed perfectly...no seam splits as the vinyl was outside of the sleeves and in poly sleeves. So A+ and thanks to whoever shipped mine. They sound great too...loud and clear. It's unfortunate for those who had issues but overall I'm more than satisfied with this release and what I received.

i shipped those ones - i'm glad it arrive safely - did anyone else get their 2-packs in? I want to make sure everyones came in good condition.

got mine in today, man...theyre in great condition..thanks.

got my 2 pack today as well. i have no clue what to do with the obi strip though since it's way too big to go around just one record in a poly sleeve and it won't fit around them both in the same poly sleeve. currently wearing it as a headband until i think of something better to use it for.

THIS!!

I took the With Hopes of Starting Over EP out of the poly bag, wrapped the obi strip around it, and got it back in the poly bag. the obi strip is whack. way too small

got my 2 pack today as well. i have no clue what to do with the obi strip though since it's way too big to go around just one record in a poly sleeve and it won't fit around them both in the same poly sleeve. currently wearing it as a headband until i think of something better to use it for.

THIS!!

I took the With Hopes of Starting Over EP out of the poly bag, wrapped the obi strip around it, and got it back in the poly bag. the obi strip is whack. way too small

that's what i ended up doing. i own a few records with obi strips but not a collectors pack of multiple records and there is really no purpose of the strip if it can't fit around both records in their intended poly bags.