Bad Relgion tour OPENING for Rise Against

ihprstl

Thats gonna be an expensive price to pay just for FYS.

plus I'm guessing you haven't seen BR recently... all of the shows I've seen in the last year they've absolutely killed it each night. They all look way happier/into it than in previous tours (NMOH/TESF).

saw BR @ riot fest 2010.......left after a few songs....bored.... Lawrence arms saved that show

plus I'm guessing you haven't seen BR recently... all of the shows I've seen in the last year they've absolutely killed it each night. They all look way happier/into it than in previous tours (NMOH/TESF).

saw BR @ riot fest 2010.......left after a few songs....bored.... Lawrence arms saved that show

Agree about the arms!

I'm sure it will be just like the Rise Against/Rancid tour from the other year, where RA closes every night but the other band will still get a hefty 45-to-60-minute set.

Yea, Rancid must have played an hour and fifteen minutes when they toured together on 2009. Didn't stay for Rise Against though so I don't know how long they played for. Even though Rise Against closed every night it was considered a co-headlining tour.

As someone said, Bad Religion hasn't been worthwhile in many years, they're lucky they still have a career at all. Even if they were, it would be as offensive as the tour that the Ramones opened for White Zombie. Think about that for a minute. Let it bounce around your head for a while. Say it out loud if you need to. The Ramones OPENED for White Zombie for an entire tour.

Or when As I Lay Dying headlined Sounds of the Underground. I think In Flames was one of the opener and it was just 2 years after As I Lay Dying was the opener for In Flames' tour.

did they not switch slots every day on that tour like they do on warped?

If you're talking about SOTU I don't really know. But the In Flames tour had them rotating the headlining spot with Killswitch Engage and AILD was the permanent opener.

fuck anyone who thinks rise against will ever be more relevant than bad religion and fuck anyone who thinks rise against's last 3 records are better than bad religion's last 3. I'm not quick to defend old bands who are washed up, but I don't think bad religion is necessarily one of those bands.

fuck anyone who thinks rise against will ever be more relevant than bad religion and fuck anyone who thinks rise against's last 3 records are better than bad religion's last 3. I'm not quick to defend old bands who are washed up, but I don't think bad religion is necessarily one of those bands.

Them's fightin' words.

People are entitled to their opinion without you fucking them.

Over here in Long Beach we are getting Four Year Strong, Descendents, Bad Religion, Rise Against. Descendents are the second opening act... odd but ill take it.

Bought a ticket to this one so I can see Descendents. Way too expensive and the venue will no doubt suck, but I've gotta see them. I'll probably leave after Bad Religion, though. Rise Against puts on a good show, but I never got into them.

I'm seriously baffled how anyone likes bad religion these days.. band hasn't done anything substantial since the late 80's/early 90's (and that's pushing it). at this point i am convinced they are basically living off their rep as a early punk band and that's pretty much it.