One-Off Custom Screened Test Sleeves ROUND TWO

[image]

Hey guys - for those who haven't seen the other thread, I am going to screen print test press sleeves for anyone out there who has a test press (or any record really) that never came with a sleeve. I have posted a photo of 12 of the sleeve fronts of ones I did the first time around so you can get an idea of what you'll get.

I will design the artwork for the sleeve, if you've got a copy of the normal LP sleeve I'll need it to be sent to me so I can scan it (unless you can scan it yourself & send me the file at 12x12, 300 dpi) - I'll obviously return the sleeve when I send the finish product.

Here are the updated prices for Round Two, I saw the amount of work involved the first time around so I had to slightly increase the price.

- Screened 12" Sleeve with just front print = $25 shipped

- Screened 12" Sleeve with front & back print = $32 shipped

- Screened 2x12" Gatefold Sleeve w/ front & back print = $38 shipped

- Screened 7" Sleeve with just front print = $16 shipped

- Screened 7" Sleeve with front & back print = $22 shipped

All the sleeves I use are White - you can choose whichever ink color you'd want (provided I have it / can get it) - The normal 12" sleeves are Reverse Board, the 2x12" Gatefold sleeves are glossy, the 7" sleeves are also glossy and a little thinner than normal sleeves.

If you're 100% interested, please PM me with 1) Release Name, 2) Ink Color, 3) Sleeve & Just Front or Both Side Choice, 4) Paypal address (so I can send a money request).

I'm only going to take 6-10 max spots for this next batch, so act fast if you're ready to get one made! Turnaround time will be 2-3 weeks. I keep in contact as much as possible throughout the process & have design proposals to you usually within a few days of getting the high res artwork or scans.

So wait, I'm confused. You design these yourself, so people don't have any say really in what the cover is? Or do you just mean its like a scanned version of the regular sleeve, that you just make simpler/change color or whatever?
he designs something based on the cover art. You can describe what you want and he'll do his best. Mine turned out awesome.

So wait, I'm confused. You design these yourself, so people don't have any say really in what the cover is? Or do you just mean its like a scanned version of the regular sleeve, that you just make simpler/change color or whatever?
he designs something based on the cover art. You can describe what you want and he'll do his best. Mine turned out awesome.

He's flexible and very capable (thats what she said...). As mentioned above he can design something based on what you want or use something you did. For mine, I scanned in the cd cover and tray back of HWM's Forever and Counting. I then made a transparent png image of the HWM logo in photoshop and emailed them all to him. He arranged it all in the layout, burned the screen and inked the sleeve. He was easy to work with and there was excellent communication about fine tuning the final layout. Aces all around.

• 2 weeks later...