PO: Defeater - Empty Days & Sleepless Nights

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"64 page perfect bound book of lyrics (& song explanations) & photos"

....more like a fancy CD insert :-/ That was sort of a let down. Other than that, the record rules.

yeah that really caught me off guard too. i was hoping it was at least the size of the ceremony book. but the record does rule either way. and that poster is huge haha.

Am I the only one who hasn't gotten a shipping confirmation yet? I did First Class mail and there is nothing about it shipping or any sort of order status...

I don't have a shipping confirmation either. I ordered the package deal with a few other records and had media mail. Getting pretty annoyed since I know people that pre ordered a week or two AFTER me, and they've gotten their orders already...but maybe I just need to relax.

Am I the only one who hasn't gotten a shipping confirmation yet? I did First Class mail and there is nothing about it shipping or any sort of order status...

I don't have a shipping confirmation either. I ordered the package deal with a few other records and had media mail. Getting pretty annoyed since I know people that pre ordered a week or two AFTER me, and they've gotten their orders already...but maybe I just need to relax.

Spoke too soon haha. Got home to my order on my doorstep. 180g vinyl with silver writing on the labels, black etching. Now to figure out which ones are limited...

Got mine in the mail today too!! Ordered the package deal and just the record and got gold and silver labels. I'm guessing both are 180 gram vinyl and theyve been sending out the silver labels on a first come first serve basis. Does anyone have a red label yet?

mine hasn't arrived, but my shipping confirmation e-mail had said I was receiving the Red Label variation....I ordered extremely late....and wasn't really worried about vinyl color, was hope'n for black vinyl...and it appears I'll get my wish