MELVINS - Bride Screamed Murder

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to get one of these (I wouöd prefer Dälek, but I would take just any!) and check this board every day, but I live in Germany and obviously miss the records being up for pre-order because of the time difference. This sucks. If there is anyone willing to help me, please send me a PM. Thanks.

there is still 500 more to come out!

True, but these are getting snatched up and flipped. They sell fast and sell for decent cash on ebay. 500 sounds like a lot but 1 version at a time, not 100 are released and people hawk them. Took me until the Dalek to get one and it only happened because I happened to be home.

If anyone decides they want to unload their Dalek, give me a shout. He's one of my favorite artists (the fact that this is a melvins record isn't lost on me, but the Dalek version is the one I want the most). I JUST missed it a couple days ago.

more will probably be released when the next one is issued, or possibly before

also these will be available on upcoming melvins tour

Had Baseman, but let it go because with 6 left to go there has to be something better looking. So far the only one I am interested in is the Haze XXL. If need be I'll get it off ebay. Will continue to wait out other variants and see what develops.

Yeah the Haze is pretty badass looking. I heard a rumour Kozik was doing something for this, but I didn't want to miss out on this.

The Haze one is such a Steve Ditko ripoff!

Haze-XXL:

[image]

Steve Ditko:

[image]

I also really dislike splatter records in the first place. Is it a cream record with orange yellow and red splatter? That's what the pictures look like. Hard to imagine that looking good. Oh well. Maybe I'll luck out and get a black one, haha.

this. looks like a white (wretch) vinyl with splatter. boo, hiss.

what is Ipecac's beef with doing vinyl? i know AMREP are longtime friends of the Melvins but it'd nice to get a basic Ipecac vinyl pressing on black vinyl and AMREP/Haze XXL can do the fancy artwork pressing. co-existence is possible.