Gruff Beard Update New releases and more!

Just wanted to start this out by thanking everyone who supported Gruff Beard Records in our first year. It was an excellent year and we could not have done it with out you guys so thank you all so much for the support and get stoked because we have only just begun!

Also want to welcome to the Gruff Beard family my brother from another mother Jon Zanghi. Jon started out helping me with doing mail order and eventually started doing so much for the label I just had to make him part of it. He has an amazing passion and love for music and I am so excited to have him be part of this.

And now for some updates:

ON SALE NOW!

Gruff Beard Records 003: Espirit De Corps/Only Thunder Split 7inch: Finally put this bad boy up in the store get them now before they are gone here www.gruffbeardrecords.com. Two awesome tracks from two of my favorite bands from Denver Co. One time pressing on a big hole 45 /300 on a ton of different colors (varient collectors will hate me!) with an instant download of both songs. If you have not checked out either of these bands go listen to them on the bands section of this site or check them out here www.Myspace.com/Onlythundermusic and here www.Myspace.com/Theedc.

UPCOMING RELEASES:

Censors "Disappointment" 7 inch: Debut EP from Long Island's own Censors. Just got the final mixes for this the other day and I must say this is 4 tracks of awesome that will rock your face off. Check them out on our bands page and you can also hear the first song off the EP and download there Demo here http://censorsny.bandcamp.com/. More info coming soon!

Dead Ringer "Enjoy The Ride" EP: 4 song Debut EP from Bergen County's Dead Ringer. We first heard these guys after I downloaded there demo and instantly fell in love. They play some of our favorite brand of punk rock and Kristia's voice is just amazing. Band is hitting the studio towards the end of the month hoping to have final mixes shorty after. More information coming soon untill then check them out on our band page and download there Demo here http://deadringer.bandcamp.com/

Sister Kisser/Candy Hearts Split 7 inch: 2 songs from each band. I am really excited about this one the Sister Kisser tracks are great and I can not wait to hear what Candy Hearts brings to the table. Much more information coming soon but in the mean time check out both bands on our band page as well as here http://sisterkisser.bandcamp.com/ and here http://candyheartsband.tumblr.com/

New Shipping Policy: Just wanted to let everyone know that we are no longer doing international shipping. We will only be doing media mail shipping within the United States. On a good note we have now directly partnered with Different Kitchen Records to help distro all of our releases to any one who wants them out side of the U.S. Alan is a great dude and he will not only be carrying all of our releases but we will also be giving him exclusives for each release that will only be available at Different Kitchen Records. Please check his site out here http://differentkitchen.bigcartel.com/ and be sure to stop there for all you GBR needs. You can also grab any of our releases at www.Deadbrokerecords.com ,www.Kissofdeathrecords.com , and www.Trafficstreetrecords.com.

Distro: We are really looking to expand out distro section so any bands, distros, or labels looking to make some trade please drop us an email. We would love to carry your releaes. We are also working on setting up a distro at some local shows in Brooklyn and the surrounding areas. More to come on that soon!

That is all for now hope everyone is as excited as we are for this year and trust me this is only scratching the surface much more news to come very soon! GET STOKED!

Cheers,

Chuck and Jon/Gruff Beard Records

Also I still have your copy of Jane Doe you should come see Nightlights at Party Expo tomorrow night and I can give it to ya.
word its a possibility, if not we should grab a beer soon, as we have been saying for 10 years.

Yea we really need to......you chill at the Levee a bunch dont you? I am always down for some Cheese Balls and a Beer so let me know!

good songs. too bad it's only a 7". i want all your bands to do split 12"s from now on. make it happen ;)

I actually really pushed to get more songs from both bands on this but both really just wanted to do a song each O well glad you like the release hopefully I can try and make splilt 12"'s happen more often than not!

Good idea to team up with Alan and DK, he's always great to deal with. Any plans on more cassette releases? That Nightlights tape is awesome :)

I love Alan/Different Kitchen one of my favorite distros and honestly I just had so many bad experience with overseas shipping I just had to do away with it plus people can get stuff way cheaper thru him vs paying all that shipping thru me.

As of right now the Dead Ringer EP will be on cassette as well as Vinyl/CDR. I have asked other bands if they were into doing a cassette some are some are tottally against it so as of right now thats all I got but I am really trying to release more I personally love cassette releases so hopefully I can get more out in the future.

Good idea to team up with Alan and DK, he's always great to deal with. Any plans on more cassette releases? That Nightlights tape is awesome :)

Also I will probably do a second press of the Nighlights cassette I really love it myself.....thanks for the support and kinda words as always man and I am really stoked on your upcoming release man you got some killer stuff going on!