PO: The Strokes - Angles

No local stores around me :( still stoked on this price, though. I REALLY hope other bands/labels start to adopt this sort of model for their vinyl releases: simple, affordable basic LP package with the focus on the sound and package quality instead of ultra deluxe packaging and unnecessary extras. Just like it was when the industry was great.

they ARE the fucking strokes. thats why they can do whatever the crap they want and still be amaaazing. I am pretty freaking excited about this. there are a few bands in this world that I will buy every release from until I die, or until they just really start sucking (kings of leon), and the strokes is definitely one of them

Same band different album, can anyone give me pressing info for the banned cover Is This It? Sorry to turn the thread some, but I'm seeing represses on eBay. Did they repress the banned cover on black and red or just red? Thanks for any info.

There isn't a "banned" cover for Is This It? They simply changed the cover for the US release. The record was pressed with the original cover in the UK. Considering that the record came out on RCA in the UK, I would guess that a few thousand were made. It was just pressed on black. I would venture to say that any colored vinyl pressing would be a boot.