PO: KEN Mode "Venerable" LP

[image]

Init Records is stoked to be releasing the brand new album from Canada's KEN MODE on vinyl. This LP is packaged in a nice gatefold jacket with alternate artwork from the CD version and limited to 500 copies. 400 black vinyl, and 100 brown vinyl. 50 brown vinyl will be available from Init Records mailorder and 50 copies available from the band on the band's March/April U.S. tour. www.ken-mode.com

Mailorders should ship the second week of March and it will be available in stores and distros worldwide on April 12th.

Listen to a track from the album, courtesy of Brooklyn Vegan, here: http://soundcloud.com/brooklynvegan/ken-mode-book-of-muscle

Also up for preorder is the new HIVE DESTRUCTION CD. Ex-members of AMENRA. Collects both bands sold out demos along with two brand new songs. Fans of Amenra, Old Man Gloom, Neurosis, etc. will dig these heavy instrumental jams. www.myspace.com/hivedestruction

Finally, on Record Store Day 2011 Init will be releasing an exclusive split 7" between WILLIAM ELLIOTT WHITMORE and P.O.S. featuring exclusive an exclusive song from each. limited to 1500 copies exclusively at independent record stores!

Coming down the line in 2011... AMENRA/HIVE DESTRUCTION 10", brand new KIDCRASH 12", FIGHT FAIR 7", BATTLEFIELDS CD/LP, and a bunch of other stuff.

http://initrecords.bigcartel.com

http://www.initrecords.com

scotty - they will definitely have their LP at that show!

wickedddd. i emailed jesse asking to put a marble copy aside for me. but i just re-read your message and noticed that they'll have brown and possibly only down to SXSW? i'm gonna to pick this up regardless.

i spent a really long time listening to book of muscle over and over again last night. the last 25 seconds or so is so intense!

• 2 weeks later...

Received this email from init records last night:

"If you are getting this e-mail it is because you pre-ordered a copy of the new KEN Mode LP on brown marble vinyl.

The records came last week but there was unfortunately an error with the brown vinyl. Rest assured, we are taking care of this as quickly as possible and should have a fresh new batch of brown vinyl copies within a week or so. Apologies for the delay, it was especially frustrating with an error in the mastering/plate-cutting process of this LP early on, delaying it initially to begin with.

Your record(s) will ship as soon as the new vinyl have arrived. If you are impatient and want a black vinyl copy, let me know. Otherwise, I appreciate your patience for this fantastic album.

Thank you for all your support, it means a lot!

steven // init

www.initrecords.com"

So looks like a bit of a delay, but I know it will be well worth it. Still stoked to have snagged a brown copy. Can't wait for it to arrive.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...