Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute on RSD

gmoney

Message From Customer Service

"Hello,

I'm sorry to know that you are upset because your order has not been shipped yet. that's something we don't want our customers to experience.

I have checked and found that this item is "Temporarily out of stock". I am sorry but it is not possible for me to inform you that when exactly this item would be shipped as we have not received this item from the manufacturer. I can assure you that once this item would be available, I will immediately send you the confirmation email along with the estimated delivery date. The manufacturer typically supplies the item within avail estimate of an order being placed.

I want to make sure your order gets to you faster once we have stock. To help make up for the delay, I've upgraded the shipping method to One-Day Shipping at no extra charge.

Although the shipping method is faster, it'll still take some time to get the item. I can assure you that once this item would be available you will be served on the priority basis. Amazon cares about its customers, and we're working to improve our service and selection."

haha, I never said I was upset, I just asked what the delivery estimate is looking like.

Got this same exact email after I asked why they weren't shipping these in the order they received them.

For the folks who already received their copies/shipping notifications: did you only order one copy? I placed an order for three right when these went up on the 6th and haven't received shipping either. I'm curious whether or not it has to do with quantity...

Had an order with 1 from the 6th, confirmation, order with 4 from the 7th, hasn't shipped yet.

Clear copy #761 showed up from CD Market today. Glad I could pay $34 for a single LP with a glossy cover and no insert that a lot of you paid $6 for!

In all seriousness, I'm just glad to finally own a noise-free copy of this. The clear vinyl is a beauty as well. Congrats to those that got the killer deal on this!