CSTVT - Silkscreened 7" Pictures / Now Shipping

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Jeff, I ordered this with TJ/B&C split, which is now not available and my status is still processing, am I getting this, or you just don't update international order status like many sites?

I think you emailed me about this yeah? I am going to have to send you a personal copy of this, as it looks like our stock on my site was 1 copy off. I thought I could get a few copies from REV but it seems they are out too! This will ship tomorrow.

hey Jeff, I ordered this with TJ/B&C split, which is now not available and my status is still processing, am I getting this, or you just don't update international order status like many sites?

I think you emailed me about this yeah? I am going to have to send you a personal copy of this, as it looks like our stock on my site was 1 copy off. I thought I could get a few copies from REV but it seems they are out too! This will ship tomorrow.

I didn't email you about this. But if it's hard to do, we could figure out something else.

I ordered the grey when it first went up, and still no information about shipping.

Uh ohhhhhh, not good.

Sorry about this. The reason is, when the 7" was first put up, I accidentally put it under the name Castevet, instead of CSTVT. It was switched after the first 10 orders.

When I went to mail them out I searched my store for anything with the term "CSTVT" not remembering there was a handful of orders under "Castevet".

Those 10 orders will go out Monday. I apologize for the first people who ordered getting their copies last, it was a stupid oversight in my part.

I ordered the grey when it first went up, and still no information about shipping.

Uh ohhhhhh, not good.

Sorry about this. The reason is, when the 7" was first put up, I accidentally put it under the name Castevet, instead of CSTVT. It was switched after the first 10 orders.

When I went to mail them out I searched my store for anything with the term "CSTVT" not remembering there was a handful of orders under "Castevet".

Those 10 orders will go out Monday. I apologize for the first people who ordered getting their copies last, it was a stupid oversight in my part.

Not a problem!

Thanks for the heads up.

Uh ohhhhhh, not good.

I ordered the CSTVT 7" last sunday (20th)...will mine be going out Monday as well?