Jonny Craig's Great $8000-12800 Swindle: The Story

Guest markovianprocess

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next article on this is coming! First, here is an interview with his bandmate Jon Mess from Dance Gavin Dance on the situation.

http://mindequalsblown.net/2011/02/interview-jon-mess-dance-gavin-dance/

Uh what was that? This dude seems like just as big of a douche bag. Or maybe he is just an idiot. The majority of his responses didn't even really make sense.

Guest markovianprocess
yeah, why would you even post that? haha

I think that I decided to post it because it was characteristic of the response we've had from people close to Jonny, that they are pretty much unwilling to make a serious statement on the situation until the police charges are made. We did ask the serious questions (he dodged a couple of the more serious ones that aren't in the interview), and we've already had people agreeing then backing out of interviews.

I guess that I posted it also as a continuation of the coverage, as we have a photographic evidence piece coming up that is taking a while to clear with a lawyer so we make sure that we don't jeopardise the real police investigation or open ourselves up to libel charges from Jonny. Trust me though when I say that will be worth reading.

"Yeah, I would much rather align myself with a more duchampian dadaist philosophy revival, mixed with a post modern anti metanarrative school of thought and put a wet blanket on all these idealistic humanist fucks that are essentially just grasping for identity. Some people lack the capacity to ingest even a smudge of eastern thought, while modernists, indulgent and romanticizing continue to get off on existence."

That's where I stopped reading/caring.

The next article on this is coming! First, here is an interview with his bandmate Jon Mess from Dance Gavin Dance on the situation.

http://mindequalsblown.net/2011/02/interview-jon-mess-dance-gavin-dance/

Stopped reading at this sentence, "...I would much rather align myself with a more duchampian dadaist philosophy revival, mixed with a post modern anti metanarrative school of thought..."

Pseudo-intellectual garbage

*Edit*

haha great minds think alike

i'm a huge proponent of the oft overlooked 'innocent until proven guilty' part of the american justice system, so i'm reserving my judgement on the whole scamming/stealing from his fans thing for now. however, judging solely by his twitter, he seems like a huge pompous jerk of a human being.

"Yeah, I would much rather align myself with a more duchampian dadaist philosophy revival, mixed with a post modern anti metanarrative school of thought and put a wet blanket on all these idealistic humanist fucks that are essentially just grasping for identity. Some people lack the capacity to ingest even a smudge of eastern thought, while modernists, indulgent and romanticizing continue to get off on existence."

That's where I stopped reading/caring.

"I got a 3.2 in Intro To Art & Philosophy in my community college online classes."