Graveface Record Club

deafmx

deafmx, which test did you get? I got hooked up with a Hospital Ships test. It was such a great surprise.

The Loose Salute album. i threw it on right away. the PP haze powder is all over the normal RC color of the record so it was a clean listen as well ;) very cool, I love surprise

tests.

I literally read, "I threw it right away."

I gasped, haha.

I was pretty pumped to see this show up on Saturday (especially after getting the cds and cassette on Friday.)

The VIP package may be wonderfully excessive, but it's far more wonderful than excessive.

The colors on these things are fucking beautiful!

I'm really hoping I pull a test pressing eventually!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Via Graveface's Facebook page:

"ATTENTION :::
I don't know if I'm hopped up on goofballs, in the holiday spirit or just an idiot, BUT, regardless of that, for the next 24 hours I'm allowing new members to join the Graveface Record Club at only $100. If you're unfamiliar with the Record Club, members receive the next 10 releases in all formats, plus a shirt and some other shit. All Record Club LPs are hand-numbered and come on an exclusive color vinyl. If you want to pull the trigger for 100 bones, hit me up via email and we'll make it so (mailatgravefacedotcom). 

For more info on the Record Club, click the link below. 

Peace and Love,
RG"

For anyone who wants to join, this is even more of a steal at this price.  Don't wait!

• 6 months later...

This seemed like the best place to post this.

On the Graveface facebook page Ryan posted:

Big big big news coming soon folks. All I can tell you is to save your Sea Wold tokens if you've ever wanted super rare Graveface stuff. Stuff that hasn't been available in forever. An announcement is coming in the next two weeks.

Peace and love,
RG

I'm willing to bet that the legal battles to resolve the flooding of the Chicago warehouse (3 years ago, maybe?) where almost all the stock was damaged and items were held (again fuzzy on the details...) is now available.

Either way, keep your eyes peeled on the webpage and facebook.

I'm willing to bet that the legal battles to resolve the flooding of the Chicago warehouse (3 years ago, maybe?) where almost all the stock was damaged and items were held (again fuzzy on the details...) is now available.

Either way, keep your eyes peeled on the webpage and facebook.

I'd almost guarantee it. May 27th via fb: "Hello! Long time no update. Finally starting to recover the things that were stolen from me in St. Louis. Should be back in full by the time this tour is complete."

Really hope there are copies of Jakob - Solace in there.

I'd almost guarantee it. May 27th via fb: "Hello! Long time no update. Finally starting to recover the things that were stolen from me in St. Louis. Should be back in full by the time this tour is complete."

Really hope there are copies of Jakob - Solace in there.

That update was in regards to their tour van getting robbed.

Hoping for silver copies of Low Level Owl... I've been holding off buying the new pressing because Graveface will obviously have it for a fair price. My Mare Vitalis is also starting to sound a little rough so a copy of that would be nice too.

Edit: Has anyone noticed that their pressing info has been updated to include "Whirr - Pipe Dreams Redux"? It probably isn't, but I'm hoping they redo that album so it isn't as *bright* for lack of a real term. Flashback is so much better on the Part Time Punks Sessions than it is on the LP. Junebouvier too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj7mWYogEIPgdHN4eGNrN2t2c2FuVGxkWVl5dkxLbkE&hl=en#gid=0

I bet it's those stuff bunny rabbits Ryan posted a picture of :) ...what was the answer to that riddle anyway?

Or maybe the two are connected and they were in the basement with the boxes of Silver LLO etc.

Off Topic: I missed out on some charity releases last year which I hope will be made available (I know they didn't sell out) next time charity season rolls around.