Graveface Record Club

deafmx

• 1 month later...

I'm content with the mp3's of Dosh Milk Money (LP, CD, CS) and Dott Swoon (LP, CD) as I'm running out of space, so if anyone is interested in the RC version, #'d, PM me. I've decided to price at club prices + shipping $3 to $4 depending upon what you want. I will also throw in the Dosh 7" charity RC #/250 with Milk Money as well.  

Sorry nelso, keeping TSL and someone claimed Xiu Xiu months ago...

I'm content with the mp3's of Dosh Milk Money (LP, CD, CS) and Dott Swoon (LP, CD) as I'm running out of space, so if anyone is interested in the RC version, #'d, PM me. I've decided to price at club prices + shipping $3 to $4 depending upon what you want. I will also throw in the Dosh 7" charity RC #/250 with Milk Money as well.  

Sorry nelso, keeping TSL and someone claimed Xiu Xiu months ago...

Just snagged the Dott LP (record club edition) for 19 PPD on ebay, on a whim. I enjoy Appleseed Cast and some other Graveface stuff and I've heard great things about the album. Is it great? 

Congrats, would have sold it to you for $13.50 here.

Yo!

Yeah, those weren't numbered.  Just the original batch was back in April. 

The not-so-interesting story is that the original original batch was lost in the mail on its way to me back in April and then discovered in NM.  I didn't get the original original batch back until a few months ago long after the original batch was sold out. 

Still awake?  Ha!

Yo!

Yeah, those weren't numbered.  Just the original batch was back in April. 

The not-so-interesting story is that the original original batch was lost in the mail on its way to me back in April and then discovered in NM.  I didn't get the original original batch back until a few months ago long after the original batch was sold out. 

Still awake?  Ha!

Please correct me if I am wrong. So these tests that were sold on Black Friday and are unnumbered, are then the "original original" tests that you speak of?

• 3 months later...

From their facebook, a Creepoids announcement

"Did you know Graveface has a Record Store Day release this year? Did you know that it's a colored 12" with a b-side etching & was written and recorded at home by the almighty creepoid? It's limited to 1000 copies, 300 of which are for the Record Club & are being hand-poured by New Fumes. 4 new Creepoid tracks y'all. Wee!!"

New Fumes records are nice to look at but man they play pure crap. I've got the Stone Roses Flaming Lips & Tame Impala/Flaming Lips and there are hisses and pops

From their facebook, a Creepoids announcement

"Did you know Graveface has a Record Store Day release this year? Did you know that it's a colored 12" with a b-side etching & was written and recorded at home by the almighty creepoid? It's limited to 1000 copies, 300 of which are for the Record Club & are being hand-poured by New Fumes. 4 new Creepoid tracks y'all. Wee!!"

New Fumes records are nice to look at but man they play pure crap. I've got the Stone Roses Flaming Lips & Tame Impala/Flaming Lips and there are hisses and pops

My Headie Fwends sounds great

My Headie Fwends sounds great

So does mines, ask me about my Stone Roses/Flaming Lips & Flame Impala though.

Just hope no one goes out of their way to over spend on those /300 because they may be in for a surprise. They're still cranking Creepoid records out now, last time the deadline was tight, the Stone Roses was produced. I own Heady, Yoko, Prefuse and Lightning Bolt those play ok, it's the latter records I have a problem with. 

Hopefully they're pressed well

• 2 weeks later...