Graveface Record Club

deafmx

RC package arrived, along w/ the off-colors for Sway (posted on the other thread). 

All looks great. Only meh thing is I was hoping for the Night School to be a little more "girly" in color to coincide with the pop sounds contained within. 

I was a bit bummed my Night School RC turned out ultralight pastel blue, almost white. I like your green better. And sound quality is fair at best, but I got the pink retail eons ago, which sounds fine.  Got everything but the Whirr buttons.  Looking forward to Peregrine 2xLP.

I was a bit bummed my Night School RC turned out ultralight pastel blue, almost white. I like your green better. And sound quality is fair at best, but I got the pink retail eons ago, which sounds fine. Got everything but the Whirr buttons. Looking forward to Peregrine 2xLP.

I really hope that Peregrine will stay a handpour, Ryan said that he has decided that from now on only specific releases get the handpour treatment because he gets more complaints than kudos for it. Bummer, but understandable.

The wait was absolutely worth it. Here's some photos:

All Whirr variants minus a test and that release show cover version: I9KlZZt.jpg

And the hand-pours:

315/333

D9fVcPe.jpg

191/333

TXwf53w.jpg

I know I was complaining a bunch about the wait, but honestly after getting this huge shipment, I totally understand why it takes a while. So much love was put into my box. (That's what she said.)

Also, my bone copy of Sway came with a Pipe Dreams b-side label lolol

A completist dream right there, healthy OCD!! (lol) Beautifully done! No wonder you couldn't wait! <3

Yeah man, I've never variant collected before, but it was only $66 shipped for every variant and I LOVE Whirr/Sway, so I gave it a chance. Now my OCD is directing me to needing a test press and release cover variant :-(

So what's the deal with the Redux center labels? Do some copies have them and some don't? I thought that was kinda odd.

Yeah, some have them and some don't. Daniel planned on doing them all without labels, but apparently that caused some major technical problems, so he just put labels on the rest of them, which worked just fine.

Finally got my package. All looks well. I tried to order one of the brown-bone that was more on the yellow side, and ended up with another pale one. They're technically not different as far as pressing info goes, so I think I'm just being a snot. Whirr collection picture incoming soon.

hfa0sqi.jpg

just got my latest package, the hand-pour of Pipe Dreams looks rad. looking forward to spinning the BMSR/Octopus Project too.

is there anywhere to see all the winning numbers for the raffle tickets?

Ryan said he's waiting until everyone has their package before he announces the winning numbers. Are you in the Record Club Facebook group?

Ryan said he's waiting until everyone has their package before he announces the winning numbers. Are you in the Record Club Facebook group?

I would appreciate if someone posted it them too (due to lack of Facebook).

I kind of forgot about this.  Fortunately I never through anything away and still have my ticket.