Graveface Record Club

deafmx

Just posted on the FB page:

If you have wanted to join the Graveface Record Club, now might be a good time: http://www.graveface.com/graveface-record-club.html

Looks like the next five releases you'll receive on exclusive colored vinyl are:

The Appleseed Cast (official page) 'Peregrine' 2XLP (hand-poured by New Fumes)
Dott + Night School split 12" w/ bside etching
Dreamend 'as if by ghosts' LP with homemade packaging (chipboard sleeve with unique black and white photo glued to the front)...
Hospital Ships 'Oh, Ramona' LP w/ 2 bonus songs
Monster Movie 'transistor' LP featuring an entire side of remixes/covers by The Stargazer Lilies, Camera Shy etc

Just posted on the FB page:

Dreamend 'as if by ghosts' LP with homemade packaging (chipboard sleeve with unique black and white photo glued to the front)...

Hospital Ships 'Oh, Ramona' LP w/ 2 bonus songs

Monster Movie 'transistor' LP featuring an entire side of remixes/covers by The Stargazer Lilies, Camera Shy etc

This is the part that excites me!!!

I never had an issue with my original Peregrine, but I'm excited to hear the improvement!

Just can't bring myself to spend $180 for the record club when the only thing I reeeeeally want is the hand poured Peregrine. If anyone decides they don't want it, I'll take it off your hands.  :/

Same here. Would LOVE to own that album, but there isn't another band I would enjoy listening to in the record club. :( 

Same here. Would LOVE to own that album, but there isn't another band I would enjoy listening to in the record club. :(

Some of the other bands are actually pretty good, there's just a ton of stuff coming out this year that I'd rather have than most of those releases on STB and Riding Easy, so I can't drop the big bucks all at once.

I think they have a shitload of talented bands (Dreamend included), just not much else I would listen to aside from AC, Molina, and Jakob.

Just to repeat myself... Toman!!! Where Wolves Wear Wolf Wear is so fucking good!!

Plus, Haley Bonar is great, Monster Movie, Kid Dakota.  A lot of great stuff!

Raffle numbers are announced. I didn't win, so that's a better chance for all of you.

Ready for the most controversial raffle drawing in the history of the Record Club? Good! Winners will receive a test pressing of the latest version of GRAVE026. Email me to claim yo prize. Best of luck.
…………………………………………………………………
…………………………………………………………………….
………………………………………………………………………..

Whoomp! (There it is)

• 4 weeks later...

Just popping in hoping for an update on the new Peregrine pressing :)

This is from a recent Kickstarter update email:

After a string of no-incident releases as a part of this Kickstarter we've hit a wall somewhat recently with things. We've rejected 3 rounds of test pressings for The Appleseed Cast's 'Peregrine', have rejected 1 test for Dreamend's 'as if by ghosts' & have finally just approved a test for 'Oh Ramona' by Hospital Ships (after 2 bad tests).

This is from a recent Kickstarter update email:

After a string of no-incident releases as a part of this Kickstarter we've hit a wall somewhat recently with things. We've rejected 3 rounds of test pressings for The Appleseed Cast's 'Peregrine', have rejected 1 test for Dreamend's 'as if by ghosts' & have finally just approved a test for 'Oh Ramona' by Hospital Ships (after 2 bad tests).

:(

Well at least they're working on them and keeping you guys updated! I'm actually really ok with this, since I should be saving a bit for a while.

For what it's worth, I think that Ryan recently updated that his new label/project Terror Vision (horror/cult movies (and video game?) soundtracks and scores) has had great success on the test pressings so far with a new plant on the first release slated, so that may be a positive sign for all Graveface related stuff going forward.