Graveface Record Club

deafmx

http://graveface.com/graveface-specials.html

GRAVEFACE RECORD CLUB

Graveface Records Advance 10 pack.

For those of you who tend to buy all or almost all the Graveface releases, this might be for you. Here's the idea: You'll get the next consecutive 10 releases by purchasing this. Shipping, goodies, pre-order only specials, guaranteed hand-numbered copies (if applicable), exclusive color vinyl for subscribers etc are all included. Consider it an extended bundle. It is limited to 100 customers (200 AT MOST if anyone even cares to sign up for such a thing). In addition to saving money by purchasing in advance (at least 25% savings), you'll receive everything related to each release to make the completists happy (I myself being one). In other words you'll get the CD plus the LP plus digital etc. Whatever formats are manufactured, you'll receive (note: you'll only receive the record club color of the vinyl - there's a VIP option available if you want both the retail version & the record club version - get in touch if so). In greater detail, however many subscribers we end up with (more than likely 100 or less, but no more than 200), there will be an exclusive color made for the subscribers only. Not available in stores or on my site outside of the membership (this does not apply to picture discs - there is nothing alternative for those as they're a different process). Also, for each vinyl I get 5 test presses made. 2 of those per release will go to random subscribers. Please make sure your address is correct during the ordering process. Also, if you ever need to change your address, make sure you get in touch ASAP to let me know before we mail a bunch of stuff out. I cannot be held responsible for packages sent to an address you don't live at. Last but not least, all subscribers will receive an exclusive Graveface Record Club tee shirt so please list your size upon ordering.

If I haven't lost you already, this will exist forever and will be constantly rotating. Meaning, if you were to sign up now, you'd get these 7 releases 'in motion' plus whatever 3 come before/after them (this is contingent on when a band finishes an album, turns a master in and such):

Hospital Ships 'Lonely Twin' CD/LP/Download (1) - June 7th street date

Black Moth Super Rainbow 'Dandelion Gum' CD/Picture Disc/Cassette/Download (2) - June 7th street date

Dreamend 'And the Tears Washed Me, Wave After Cowardly Wave' CD/LP/Download (3)

The Loose Salute 'Getting Over Being Under' CD/LP/Download (4)

The Appleseed Cast 'Middle States' LP/Download (5)

The Marshmallow Ghosts 's/t' debut full length CD/LP/Download (6)

Kid Dakota 'Til Dawn Do Us Part' CD/LP/Download (7)

Some other things in the works:

Experimental Aircraft's next full length CD/LP/Download

The Appleseed Cast's next full length CD/LP/Download

The Casket Girls debut album LP/Download

The Lava Children's debut album CD/LP/Download

Monster Movie's next album CD/LP/Download

Daturah's next album CD/LP/Download

Jakob's next album CD/LP/Download

TW Walsh's next album CD/LP/Download

All these things are happening (plus some I cannot announce yet), some are completely finished except for minor things, but I have no idea when they will happen as each band works at their own awesomely creative pace.

So if you don't sign up until after the Hospital Ships record comes out for example, you'd get the next 10 starting with BMSR's Dandelion Gum repress and then whatever 9 come after it. Does that make sense? So it will never run out exactly as it's constantly rotating (so long as all 200 aren't sold out always which is damn near impossible). But I'd recommend getting in on that Hospital Ships record as it's a doozy.

Now for some more rules, this applies to anything I put out (DVDs, LPs, EPs, CDs, 7"s etc). The only two exceptions to this rule are the William Schaff book & the BMSR vinyl set for Start a People & Falling through a Field. The reason being they are costing me a FORTUNE to manufacture.

We'll see how this goes, if anyone cares and if so, I'm game to making amendments to this based on input from you guys. Since this is a one man operation, it's pretty easy to get through to me!

So in summation:

• subscription package for next 10 Graveface releases, limited to 100 - 200 customers

• can join at any time, and you'll receive the next 10 releases starting with the most current

• you will receive releases in ALL formats in which they are manufactured, at a discounted rate, plus

◦ for applicable releases, there will be an exclusively colored vinyl made for the subscriber list only + hand-numbered packaging when applicable

◦ 2 vinyl test presses per release will go to random subscribers

◦ exclusive graveface subscriber t-shirt

◦ during your 10 album run, you'll receive a cd of something unreleased and exclusive to the club (not guaranteed to be music but it might be!)

◦ you'll receive a record club membership card with the arrival of your tee shirt

• exceptions to the package are the William Schaff book & the BMSR start a people / falling through a field vinyl set, due to cost

• make sure to keep me updated of any address changes during the subscription run

If you're on board, sign on up and become a part of something new and fun here at Graveface. Thanks so much for your support!

RECORD CLUB USA: $100 (+ $5 paypal fee)

RECORD CLUB CANADA: $125 (+ $5 paypal fee)

RECORD CLUB REST OF THE WORLD: $150 (+ $5 paypal fee)

prices include shipping

You just beat me to this deafmx! Thanks for posting it.

You probably didn't get an email because my mailing list site crapped out on me whilst they were in the process of being sent out. I wonder how many people actually got an email?

At any rate, if you guys see anything funky or think I should add/subtract/change anything, I'm all ears. I forgot to put on there that someone can pay an installment plan instead of the upfront amount. Also I'm going to upload an mp3 with some demos of what's coming up just for an audio reference. Hopefully by Tuesday or so.

Peace!

Would you be able to extend your subscription past ten releases? Like, a re-enrollment plan? Because I see more than 10 releases, and they all look awesome.

Awesome! I really didn't want to announce this, but once your 10 releases are up, you'll be sent an email with an opt in for the next 10 at a cheaper rate. How much cheaper? Not sure yet, but I can promise each renewal will be cheaper than the last. The goal is to build trust and get to meet each other and possibly be more than a peddler of records in folks lives. Perhaps that's lame but it's what I'm looking for out of my life.

Too much info?

Great deal, and I trust Graveface far more than I trust Virgil/VC. I don't see Graveface making any poor choices with the $$$ in advance.

Oh shit. Did Virgil do this same thing? I scoured the web looking for other folks that have done something similar so I could do mine differently. Wasn't aware VC did it.

At any rate, the money on my end is already spent (almost entirely) on the releases I mentioned (and a few secret ones that are awesome!) so this is set up more to create something special over the years than to get an advance essentially on the creation of albums.

Too much info again?

Oh shit. Did Virgil do this same thing? I scoured the web looking for other folks that have done something similar so I could do mine differently. Wasn't aware VC did it.

At any rate, the money on my end is already spent (almost entirely) on the releases I mentioned (and a few secret ones that are awesome!) so this is set up more to create something special over the years than to get an advance essentially on the creation of albums.

Too much info again?

Virgil, did several different packages at one point, but one of them guaranteed every SH and VC release for the life span of the label. I can't remember all the details, but yours is better planned/executed.

Great deal, and I trust Graveface far more than I trust Virgil/VC. I don't see Graveface making any poor choices with the $$$ in advance.

Too much info again?

Virgil Did it, i think it was $1000 up front to enroll in VC For Life. I honestly can't believe anyone bought in, You seem to be going about it the right way however! Kudos!

Too much info again?

Virgil Did it, i think it was $1000 up front to enroll in VC For Life. I honestly can't believe anyone bought in, You seem to be going about it the right way however! Kudos!

Oh dear. 1k? That's a lot of upfront money. Why not do it year to year instead for much less money?? Thanks for the kind words.

When are the first things going to start showing up? This is an awesome deal/idea.

The street dates are in June for the first batch but they'll be mailed out earlier than that fo sho.

I'm pushing the Hospital Ships and Appleseed Cast LPs through this week so essentially the cut-off for those two is in the next few days. Know what I mean? Once they are manufactured, they are manufactured. That's why I'm cutting it off at around 100 people so I have the correct numbers on my PO with the vinyl manufacturer.

Perhaps I should get some sleep.