Graveface Record Club

deafmx

Oh man the package I got yesterday was all kinds of awesome. The Gramma's Boyfriend record is really fucking good, much better than I thought it would be.

Haven't gotten shipping notification on mine.  There was some confusion about my re-upping, hopefully it didn't get overlooked again!

Translated from dumb fuck to English, roughly, "I want Appleseed Cast reissues"

Well, pretty much every Appleseed Cast album is readily available from Graveface (or was, like Mare Vitalis a few months ago). Peregrine will be out in November, and Graveface never had anything to do with End Of Ring Wars, so...

While you are waiting for Appleseed Cast, check out all the other Graveface artists because pretty much everything is awesome. Start with the new Grammas Boyfriend, please.

No updates makes me think this may be inaccurate still. But I agree with everyone else, graveface has some other really killer stuff. dreamend is awesome.

Well, the last update in September said 4 records were coming in the October package and those 4 did indeed show up so I have faith that the next part is true as well saying that Peregrine would be in the November package. Pleeeeeeeeeaasssssseeeeee????? I neeeeeeds itttt.

Well, the last update in September said 4 records were coming in the October package and those 4 did indeed show up so I have faith that the next part is true as well saying that Peregrine would be in the November package. Pleeeeeeeeeaasssssseeeeee????? I neeeeeeds itttt.

I'm just trying not to get my hopes too high :)

I also neeeeeds it! When I finally decide to pick up a copy of Illumination Ritual/Peregrine repress comes out, I will have caught them allllllll!

Welcome to the 2015 Graveface Halloween Sale!

It's pretty obvious that I'm completely obsessed with Halloween. This should not come as a surprise to anyone. So I figured I'm going to now do an annual sale on this glorious day. Head on over to the Graveface or Terror Vision bandcamp pages and use the code halloween during checkout to receive 31% off both digital and physical goods. That's right! Decent deal I would say. This sale only lasts 24 hours so get on it. And for the uninformed, Terror Vision is my new soundtrack label. We have 2 new Halloween releases so make sure you check them out.

If you haven't noticed we put out a Halloween mix every year that's free and downloadable. Here's our new one, here's the 2014 mix & here's the 2013 mix.

Dun forget, as per usual there's a new Marshmallow Ghosts release for 2015. You can find that here. This is the 7th annual MGs release. Here are the others if you've missed them:

2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Have a wonderful Halloween! xoxo

Sorry, the links didn't translate over and I'm on my phone. You guys can figure it out.

I have the Hospital Ships, Oh Ramona if anyone is interested.

The long-teim member here who usually PMs me re: all of their releases before they land has not been returning my PMs over the past weeks...

It is a gorgeous smooth marble of colors vs a 'starburst' as listed in the shop - all the colors are there.

GRAVE039 HOSPITAL SHIPS : OH, RAMONA

CD / LP / Digital Download (CD released on 10/28/08, LP out 8/11/15)

Influenced by the sounds of The Flaming Lips song from which the name Hospital Ships is drawn, Geiger's debut exudes a seasoning of classic influences including John Lennon, The Zombies, and ELO to produce a bedroom pop symphony. click here for more info on this release

1. Bitter Radio Single
2. Baby for J.
3. I Do Not Understand
4. The Shots I Drank
5. Sink Your Teeth into Me
6. I want it to get out
7. Girls
8. Mockingbird
9. Oh, No
10. Oh, Ramona
11. Tired of growing old
12. More than you know
13. Your Heart
14. Yellow Rubber Nails

LP: Record Club members receive purple/pink/blue/white starburst colored wax. All RC copies hand-numbered