Brand New East Coast Mini-tour

Brand New are nothing special life, but I would go if the show wasn't at the WORST venue in Pittsburgh!

This month alone I've already skipped seeing Jimmy Eat World and Thursday because they're playing at Club Zoo.

brand new is one of the greatest live acts out there. but for people who arent paying attention, the crowd usually makes the worst of it. ie: 80% of the crowd being those who are only there for 70x7 and jesus.

Brand New are nothing special life, but I would go if the show wasn't at the WORST venue in Pittsburgh!

This month alone I've already skipped seeing Jimmy Eat World and Thursday because they're playing at Club Zoo.

brand new is one of the greatest live acts out there. but for people who arent paying attention, the crowd usually makes the worst of it. ie: 80% of the crowd being those who are only there for 70x7 and jesus.

ok, let's be honest. what kind of crazy person doesn't want to see them play seventy times seven? that song is super angsty teenage fun time.

ok, let's be honest. what kind of crazy person doesn't want to see them play seventy times seven? that song is super angsty teenage fun time.

I saw them right after Daisy came out and I had been keeping up with setlists and they had been playing a couple songs off of YFW, mostly 70x7 and Jude Law. I was so stoked for that and then in Atlanta they didn't play anything off YFW and this was my first time being able to see them and I've been a fan since YFW came out. :(

people seriously complaining about a $26 ticket?

i was thinking the same thing.

yeah, considering i was able to see them back in the day for like $5

ive seen brand new more times than i can fit on both of my hands, and id love to see them again, but not for $26. SPECIALLY not now when im trying to save to move. seriously, $26 makes a big difference.

if ticket prices were still $5 though, that'd be a completely different story.

the daisy > yfw stance is questionable.

I would concede to that argument on certain days...

don't get me wrong, i like daisy. while the albums are vastly different musically, there are songs on daisy that bore me and i will skip. yfw may not be as complex (both musically and lyrically) but it's near perfect insanely catchy pop-punk that i will forever sing along with. THEN AGAIN, it's almost not fair to compare those two albums.