Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to be *that guy*, but since this was 1 of 2 announcements, when can we expect the other one? Hehehe.

Well thats it for this release.

There's 4 other big releases I have coming within the next couple months that I cant talk about just yet but a lot of people on this board are gonna be stoked for them. There will probably end up being more than 4 but for now there's 4 I can think of off the top of my head :)

One of those 4 best be Hitler Bad Vandals Good

jk HT has been gettin some good shit keep it up T

Hate to be *that guy*, but since this was 1 of 2 announcements, when can we expect the other one? Hehehe.

Well thats it for this release.

There's 4 other big releases I have coming within the next couple months that I cant talk about just yet but a lot of people on this board are gonna be stoked for them. There will probably end up being more than 4 but for now there's 4 I can think of off the top of my head :)

The fall of troy manipulator?!?! I hope this gets pressed someday

Also is this a single or double lp?

Supposedly, Warner owns Roadrunner completely now so there is a chance in hell. Hopefully whoever was put in charge of compiling the masters and getting the tracklist in order was aware of "Convectuoso" and went of their way to put it on there. We can only hope.

Roadrunner Records and Warner Bros. Records are still separate labels but are both under the WEA "umbrella" of labels. Its possible Convectuoso is on this LP release but I wouldnt get my hopes up.

Still gonna be fucking awesome to have this album on vinyl :)

any word on Convectuoso yet?

Roadrunner Records and Warner Bros. Records are still separate labels but are both under the WEA "umbrella" of labels. Its possible Convectuoso is on this LP release but I wouldnt get my hopes up.

Still gonna be fucking awesome to have this album on vinyl :)

any word on Convectuoso yet?

Id be absolutely shocked if that song was on this but I asked for a track listing for the vinyl so Ill let you know what they say.

It seems like now there is all of a sudden such a legitimate chance for it to be on there and because we've always been of the mind that it was impossible, we never expected it. Now with this legit potential for it, we've got our pesky hopes up and its still not going to be included. Damn cruel universe...

Warner owns Roadrunner. I realize they are separate entities technically but if one owns the other, it seems like the owner would have certain priviledges to the ownee's catalog. Or at the very least they could easily work out a deal that benefits both parties to get the rights to include it. Don't you think?

Warner owns Roadrunner. I realize they are separate entities technically but if one owns the other, it seems like the owner would have certain priviledges to the ownee's catalog. Or at the very least they could easily work out a deal that benefits both parties to get the rights to include it. Don't you think?
But is it worth they're time? People are going to buy this anyway.

Exactly, even if the label's have some links to each other I dont see it happening. I doubt anyone at either label would even think to include this on the W&T LP.

I hope Im wrong and it is on there but I highly doubt its gonna happen.

But is it worth they're time? People are going to buy this anyway.

Exactly, even if the label's have some links to each other I dont see it happening. I doubt anyone at either label would even think to include this on the W&T LP.

to me it seems like fate that since November 2010 they've been under one umbrella and now for RSD 2011, WB is finally pressing W&T. it seems like after all this time that WB is finally going to press this since they now "own the rights" to Convectuoso. we all can hope anyway, it'd really make the vinyl press that much more significant.

to me it seems like fate that since November 2010 they've been under one umbrella and now for RSD 2011, WB is finally pressing W&T. it seems like after all this time that WB is finally going to press this since they now "own the rights" to Convectuoso. we all can hope anyway, it'd really make the vinyl press that much more significant.

Well they are pressing it cause Ive been bugging them for like 3 years to do it and now that the band is semi-active they feel it would be an ok time to finally do it haha.

And don't think that we don't appreciate all your nagging. Best use of nagging ever.

haha Yea my nagging is getting a couple more things pressed very soon that people are gonna be way stoked on.

Cant wait til I can talk about those.

I hope this means Deftones- Around The Fur 2xLP or a repress of Adrenaline, or both.