Hot Water Music - Live In Chicago Vol. 5

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was lucky enough to get my hands on two of these. One from No Idea, and the other from a distro. I received the distro copy in the mail today, and my two copies are very different in colour. One copy is very dark transparent purple like the one a couple of posts up, while the other is a very light purple, almost pink.

For some reason I really like this, although I feel this will make #5 one of the more difficult to acquire as some collectors will try to get their hands on as many possible variations as they can.

Any thoughts on the colour for #6? It may be obvious but I am going to go with orange, as it stays with the primary/secondary colour scheme. Any other suggestions?

if someone has an extra 5 i have 25 dollar bill for you for real please hit me up i need this !

well clearly no one is going make this trade, because there is no $25 bill

i think he might be canadian, their pesos have weird denominations. However, keep in mind that still only equals about 87 cents US.