Austin Lucas - a new home in the old world p/o up

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, the album artwork is sweet looking.

Free shipping is a sweet bonus. When I purchased Live From The White Water Tavern from Last Chance it arrived to Canada very quickly, so the shipping isn't slow either.

I highly recommend picking up the Live From The White Water Tavern at the same time from Last Chance. Solid album in my opinion.

Free shipping is a sweet bonus. When I purchased Live From The White Water Tavern from Last Chance it arrived to Canada very quickly, so the shipping isn't slow either.

I highly recommend picking up the Live From The White Water Tavern at the same time from Last Chance. Solid album in my opinion.

Is "Live From White Water Tavern" the same album that came out when that 2 song 7" from the Czech Republic went on sale?

Is "Live From White Water Tavern" the same album that came out when that 2 song 7" from the Czech Republic went on sale?

Yeah, they went up around the same time.

Ordered. Really looking forward to it. As I'm in the UK I'm definitely hoping the free shipping wasn't a glitch! Last Chance are damn speedy even when shipping to the UK so are all good in my books. They replaced a Kevin Kerby + Battery LP for me real quick when the original one I ordered somehow got redirected to India and when it finally arrived in the UK it was warped to hell. The replacement was packed extra well and arrived in about 5 days. Really good service.

Can't wait for the record to drop or the UK tour shortly after!

Life is good!

Streaming "Darkness Out of Me" on his myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/austinlucas1

This song was on the tour demo he and Christina Wagner had last summer. This version's a lot different, but I like it. I hope all the songs from the demo are on it. There's this song "Keys" that's pretty great. I'd love to hear what he did with it.

Streaming "Darkness Out of Me" on his myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/austinlucas1

This song was on the tour demo he and Christina Wagner had last summer. This version's a lot different, but I like it. I hope all the songs from the demo are on it. There's this song "Keys" that's pretty great. I'd love to hear what he did with it.

Tour demo?

Yeah, in June or July when the tour with Austin/Christina Wagner and Cory Branan came through California he had a tour demo CD called "New Homes/Golden Tones" or something with demos of 5 new songs from Austin and 4 from Christina Wagner.

I don't know how many there are...he said they were just kinda making them as they went. They only had 5 at the San Francisco show. It was just a CDR with a cheaply made front and back cover in a folded plastic case.

Ordered. Really looking forward to it. As I'm in the UK I'm definitely hoping the free shipping wasn't a glitch! Last Chance are damn speedy even when shipping to the UK so are all good in my books. They replaced a Kevin Kerby + Battery LP for me real quick when the original one I ordered somehow got redirected to India and when it finally arrived in the UK it was warped to hell. The replacement was packed extra well and arrived in about 5 days. Really good service.

Can't wait for the record to drop or the UK tour shortly after!

Life is good!

Free shipping to the UK is definitely going to be a mistake.

Yeah, in June or July when the tour with Austin/Christina Wagner and Cory Branan came through California he had a tour demo CD called "New Homes/Golden Tones" or something with demos of 5 new songs from Austin and 4 from Christina Wagner.

I don't know how many there are...he said they were just kinda making them as they went. They only had 5 at the San Francisco show. It was just a CDR with a cheaply made front and back cover in a folded plastic case.

Did you get one? If so, would you be willing to send me mp3s? I would love to hear these tracks!