Austin Lucas - a new home in the old world p/o up

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems a fair few of us haven't received anything, personally I've had nothing. I emalied last chance and was told they would send the download soon. that was a week ago. Didn't say anything about demos download so if any of you that have them fancy sharing then that'd be top bananas! PM if you have the files and are happy to share as it appears that some of us are not receiving the same files as the rest of you despite trying to reach the label...

I got the album download but haven't received the demos yet. In the email with the download for the album they said they would send it soon. That was about a week ago so maybe they are waiting a little while for that one.

Also, it might not be applicable with this crowd but I read they only sent a download link if you ordered the vinyl, so if any of you ordered the cd and didn't get a digital copy that's why.

I got the album download but haven't received the demos yet. In the email with the download for the album they said they would send it soon. That was about a week ago so maybe they are waiting a little while for that one.

Also, it might not be applicable with this crowd but I read they only sent a download link if you ordered the vinyl, so if any of you ordered the cd and didn't get a digital copy that's why.

I ordered the limited 200 vinyl and havent received any download.

Don't mind mind waiting for the album but really want to hear the demos!

Hey guys thanks for your orders and your patience. We sent the link to the album MP3 download on 4/04 to the email address associated with your account. We've had about a dozen email addresses that bounced back. If you haven't received your link please contact me directly and I'll make sure you get it same day.

The demos will most likely go out around the end of the month or first part of May. It's simply been a matter of coordinating everything and making sure we have everything from Austin prior to circulating it.

Based on what we're hearing from the pressing plant we should have vinyl in about a week. We'll ship all orders within 48 hours of our receipt from the plant. We really appreciate you're understanding as this was out of our control. The plus side is that apparently vinyl is growing ever more popular which is good for us all.

Thanks again for your support. Please feel free to contact me directly at any time if you have questions, comments, or suggestions. We couldn't do it without you.

Best,

Travis Hill

Last Chance Records

email me using travis at lastchancemusic d0t c0m

• 2 weeks later...

Got this today:

"CD orders have shipped. Vinyl orders are delayed due to volume at the pressing plant. We expect them

THIS WEEK!

We're going to make it up to you by sending a download of the original acoustic DEMOS soon. Austin is sending us a couple of additional tracks and they will be yours then!

Please tell friends and fellow music lovers! Personal recommendations and word of mouth are still the best.

Thanks again!"

The black vinyl has arrived and we're already packing orders! The limited color vinyl is two days behind due to production so we'll receive it Friday and work through the weekend to get all orders out.

Austin didn't get the balance of the demos to us before heading to Europe so we're going to send out a download link for 5 demos today and we'll send the remainder as soon as he gets them to us!

Again we appreciate your patience and support. We're sourcing the Glossary "Feral Fire" pressing from a different pressing plant so that it (hopefully) comes out on time.

[image]

Austin Lucas "A New Home In The Old World" Vinyl by Last Chance Records, on Flickr

We send the emails to the address you registered your account with in our shopping cart. If you're not receiving them please email me at travis at lastchancemusic d0t c0m and I'll get it sorted out for you. Also, and I'm sure you already know this, be sure to check your spam folder. We use very specific subject messages ("Austin Lucas Album Demos") but some spam filters are super sensitive.

Thanks!