has anyone tried getting Chasing Victory pressed?

I recently found my old Chasing Victory CD's in storage and I totally forgot how good this band was. I know they are getting back together for a "comeback ep", but I think their old albums would be cool to have on vinyl. has anyone tried getting these pressed? anyone else think it would be a cool idea?

/end rant.

Literally just two days ago I was eating at my favorite burrito place and a guy I know who works there put his Fiends cd on the p.a. system. Me and my friend started talking about how nice it would be on vinyl, and he said we should pester Broken Circles to do it. If it were to happen, there'd be enough room on a single LP to fit one of the bonus tracks (I recommend Ghouls). So.

The first full length is still alright, and I'd still for sure buy it, but it doesn't have the same magic as Fiends.

Didn't know about the comeback ep though, that makes me happy. Where did you hear about that?

Drawing Black Lines is the only Project 86 album I still own.

I remember reading an article in HM back in the day, like, jeez, 98 or 99. Apparently, HM was interviewing Andrew Schwab and Brandon Ebel was within earshot while this was taking place. The interviewer called Project 86 'rapcore' and Schwab indignantly interrupted and said, "We're not rapcore." And he looked over at Ebel and yelled "We're not rapcore" right at him. There was apparently some annoyance on Schwab's part with how that first record turned out.

But if you go and listen to "Pipe Dream," it's pretty much rapcore. LOL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Oh, Chasing Victory. I'd buy anything pressed by them. Fiends is my favorite, but I Call This Abandonment was badass. And I'd buy the shit out of any more Emery that was pressed. Emery's been one of my favorite bands for years. I'm excited that Chasing Victory is coming back! I didn't know about that. The only ACB I'd buy is Son, I Loved You at Your Darkest. God, they played such a great show, and were all awesome dudes. But as much as they get posted about on this board, I don't see it happening.