WTB: Blindside - ST LP | Calibretto 7"

SweetJerryWine

I kinda gave up on this awhile ago, but I figure it couldn't hurt to check. Looking for the vinyl release of Blindside's self titled from 1997.

Definite long shot that anyone has or wants to sell it, but if you do hit me up with a price.

Also wanting to buy the Calibretto - Don't Go Into The Woods 7". Several years old, but I think I have a better chance of finding that than the Blindside record.

Agreed. I messaged the guy more than a month ago when this first listed. English clearly isn't his first language (which is fine) so I didn't really understand his answer, but I think the gist of it was "I paid a lot for it, so I can't lower the price." Hasn't responded to my other messages.

This guy has had it a few times in the past for a VERY reasonable price ($20 USD), try sending him a message: http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=olevel

I had sent him a message when he didn't have any copies, he took the time to check his inventory for me in case he had missed it (which he hadn't), and told me that as soon as he had another copy he'd let me know and give me a chance to buy it before he posted it, which he followed through on

I wish, but it's not. It's listed there, but not in stock. I actually had emailed Mark at Standard and he was hooking me up, but the parcel got lost in the mail. He had to resend it twice, and by that second time they were out. So now I'm trying to get it again.

Also I have all of Harley Poe's stuff, best decision I ever made.

• 4 months later...
I got the Blindside vinyl on 4/15/09 on gemm.com for a steal of price...

$4.99 plus $5.55 shipping... $10.54

One of the best deals I've gotten in my vinyl collection

Goodluck on your search... I sold my Calibretto vinyl stupidly, and now I want one and it's almost impossible to find.

I think I bought a bunch of Mxpx stuff or something like that from you awhile back. anyways welcome to the boards dude!

I got the Blindside vinyl on 4/15/09 on gemm.com for a steal of price...

$4.99 plus $5.55 shipping... $10.54

One of the best deals I've gotten in my vinyl collection

Goodluck on your search... I sold my Calibretto vinyl stupidly, and now I want one and it's almost impossible to find.

I think I bought a bunch of Mxpx stuff or something like that from you awhile back. anyways welcome to the boards dude!