what's the most you've ever spent on a record?

Guest vinyldoa

I can't believe I missed this pre-order. How much was it going for on the site?

That's how much the Deluxe Pre-Order was. The regular version was $60. But it was for 3 albums, so the price for regular version actually wasn't all that bad. The ebay prices are quite a bit more than the $120.

That's how much the Deluxe Pre-Order was. The regular version was $60. But it was for 3 albums, so the price for regular version actually wasn't all that bad. The ebay prices are quite a bit more than the $120.

Yea I just checked on ebay BIN for $399. Looks like they sold out pretty fast through the site.

Love the Hum talk. I have all three LPs and some 7"s. Paid $150 for Astronaut, $80

for Downward and did a trade for Electra. Other notables are $200 on Integrity - In Contrast Of Sin original test, and $150 for Warzone - LESC mint 2nd press. I'm the second owner of it. The money went to the guys sons cancer treatment, so i had no problem paying a bit more than it's worth.

For $136ppd I bought Further Seems Forever's "The Moon is Down," (clear press) but not before selling my black variant for $110... both on eBay

I was just thinking about trying to find a copy of The Moon Is Down. Kinda bummed that I'd have to shell out $120+ for it. Kinda hoping I'll find someone who would want to do a trade for my copy of the Right Away Great Captain! album.

I paid $285 for the black pressing of Sink or Swim by The Gaslight Anthem.

A close second is $275 for the white pressing of the Senor and the Queen 2x7" (it was actually $250, but I also paid $25 for a red copy that was used as trading material since it is also a first pressing copy).

• 8 months later...