what's the most you've ever spent on a record?

Guest vinyldoa

80€ for a copy of Electric Wizards (Legendary psychedelic stoner doom metal band) 'Supercoven' ... signed by Jus Osborn ! It also contains a poster of EW with nothing else written on it ... it's like a sixties inspired psychedelic picture of Tom Bagshaw, Mark Greening and Jus Osborn. Not sure if it's from the original release though. I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have more info about this?

$40 for the 2012 repress of The Avalanches - Since I Left You (I had to import it from Germany).

I would have gotten Relient K - MMHMM for $100 from someone off of Discogs but as soon as I confirmed the purchase, the seller cancelled my order, apologized for "the confusion," and bumped the price up to $200.

Motherfucker.

I would have gotten Relient K - MMHMM for $100 from someone off of Discogs but as soon as I confirmed the purchase, the seller cancelled my order, apologized for "the confusion," and bumped the price up to $200.

Motherfucker.

That may be the shadiest Discogs story I've ever read.

Motherfucker.

I'm dying over here. That might be the most entertaining Discogs story I've ever read. That seller is a terrible person.

I think the Fuzz Deluxe wins it for me. It was 68$ shipped over here.

Prior to that Lubomyr Melnyk's 2LP Corollaries on clear vinyl which was about 40€/~55$ shipped from the UK. Die-cut sleeve and all. It arrived with the sleeve in quite a damaged condition though so a bit bummed on that. An otherwise perfect presentation slightly hindered by the delivery. The records are pristine though and words can't do the music justice.

Both are two of my favourites on the shelf as well so no remorse what-so-ever.

$40 for mbv

I still feel like a fucking idiot for buying this.

$80 for Grouper's "Way Their Crept" on clear vinyl (/100) 

Gah, I need this. Probably my most wanted record.

$200 3EB box set (worth it)

$120 on Watch the Throne (thought it would have been extremely limited based on the packaging) still love it

$80 on Juturna (few years ago, at the time was a good deal)

Anything under 60 bucks is forgivable. There is a lot of long out of print stuff I would gladly pay 60 for even with the risk that it will be reissued within a year. I think now days it's safe to assume that almost anything you can think of will be repressed due to the popularity of vinyl.