Set Sale, lots of different stuff

mountainman

New to this board, a friend of mine recommended it over ebay to sell some of my gems and unwanted wax. Got some major expenses coming up really soon so I'm a little flexible on the price. Here goes:

Get Up Kids-Eudora 35

Get Up Kids-On a Wire-10

Get Up Kids-Something to Write Home About 1st press 25

Owls-S/T-1st press blue 50

Misfits-Walk Among Us-1st press red Offer

Pedro the Lion-Its hard to find a friend 50

Mark Kozelek-If You Want Blood 2lp 80

Sun Kil Moon-Ghosts of the Great Highway sealed Offer only

Lagwagon-Live in a Dive 2lp 100

Bad Brains-black dots 15

Circa Survive-Juturna pic disc 90

Saves the Day-cant slow down black repress 40

NOFX-White Trash, Two Heebs and a Bean repress 12

NOFX-Ribbed 15

NOFX-So Long and Thanks for... 12

The Anniversary-Your Majesty 45

Planes Mistaken for Stars-Fuck with Fire 10

ok im tired of looking stuff up and figuring out what its worth so i'll take offers on the rest of this, i need to get some shut eye.

glassjaw 7" all good junkies, with adaptor

nofx 7" of the month club COMPLETE

Leatherface/HotWaterMusic split on BYO

Husker Du-Candy Apple Grey and Zen Arcade

Thrice-Illusions of Safety on gold i believe

Suicidal Tendencies-S/T

Teen Idles-100

Cap'n Jazz-S/T

Saetia-S/T

Ceremony-Ruined 7"yellow

Kill Your Idols-No Gimmicks 1st press clear/red splatter

Bouncing Souls-20th anniversary box set

Thursday-Full Collapse purple

Thats it for tonight, I've got another stack full to go atleast. I'm starting to think some of this should just go on ebay, we'll see.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still on the fence about this guy. if he doesnt ship next week like he promised, im putting in a claim on paypal cause i wont get what i bought before i moved.

also, my friend PM'd him after i sent him payment and he offered the same thing to them, for cheaper, so that kinda put me off. but i guess if i have to put in a claim thatd be great proof that hes attempting to scam people.

im still on the fence about this guy. if he doesnt ship next week like he promised, im putting in a claim on paypal cause i wont get what i bought before i moved.

also, my friend PM'd him after i sent him payment and he offered the same thing to them, for cheaper, so that kinda put me off. but i guess if i have to put in a claim thatd be great proof that hes attempting to scam people.

that's sketchy. especially since a lot of this stuff is big money items and he just joined.

oy now I'm worried...I shouldn't have even spent the money in the first place but I've been after those Get Up Kids records after a while...I've bought so much stuff off of people on this board I'm starting to not even question the credibility of people, since I haven't dealt with one shady person yet. and yeah, the fact that he JUST joined is what kinda irked me in the first place....well that and I haven't heard from him in 5 days since I gave him some of my interweb bucks

that's sketchy. especially since a lot of this stuff is big money items and he just joined.

yeah i called him out on it and he was like "oh sorry im not used to getting so many PMs at once"

im giving him the benefit of the doubt, but like i said, my fingers are close to the paypal claim button so if i dont get a delivery confirmation number by mid next week, im gonna get my money back. i dont have time to get my time wasted and get fucked around with.

I probably would have bought without references, but I won't send as a gift unless the guy at least is known to be an alright dude. For some guy that has two posts.. Sorry dude, but that was a poor decision on your part. In any case, I hope you get your records, because that would suck to be out that much money, but at the very least hope you can get that first payment back.

John Walsh ([email protected]) also had this set sale going as well:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58402

looks like tit4tat and mountainman are the same scammer. He disappeared after he told me he was packing stuff on Wed. to ship on Thurs. Will be filing a claim tomorrow to get my money back.