Incubus Re-Presses

TFP

• 7 years later...

MOV pressing coming in November

spacer.png

https://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/incubus/make-yourself

• 180 gram audiophile vinyl
  • Gatefold sleeve
  • Multi-platinum album featuring the singles "Pardon Me", "Stellar", and "Drive"
  • Limited 20th-anniversary edition of 2000 numbered copies on flaming (yellow & orange mixed) vinyl

49 minutes ago, angryalan said:

MOV pressing coming in November

spacer.png

https://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/incubus/make-yourself

• 180 gram audiophile vinyl
  • Gatefold sleeve
  • Multi-platinum album featuring the singles "Pardon Me", "Stellar", and "Drive"
  • Limited 20th-anniversary edition of 2000 numbered copies on flaming (yellow & orange mixed) vinyl

Yes! This is what I have been waiting for. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
15 hours ago, N8TRU said:

I just bought the black for $16 new. What's up with these $40 price tags I'm seeing???

it's been marked down but I think original retail was around $35. Science/Light Grenades/Morning View are all coming out on colored variants of /2000 I'm seeing $40ish retail since it's an import. Crow Left Of A Murder snuck out a couple weeks back, I'd like a copy but ill wait for it to reach $20ish prices. 

6 hours ago, N8TRU said:

I think my max is $25. My wife and I would love to own their discography but there's no way I can justify that much...it's just crazy.

I threw down like $30 on the Make Yourself, may do Science too but those are the only ones I like enough to spend like that (unless Enjoy or Fungus Amongus get pressed). I'd go $20 for Crow and be done with it, I'm not as into Morning View and the rest. 

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, bear801 said:

Anyone have a sound comparison between the MOV Morning View and the current 180g pressing out there??

Both my Morning View and Make Yourself LPs sound absolutely crystal clear and fantastic. I had a previous Make Yourself 2013 repress and they're both the same in terms of quality I'd say, the colour LP doesn't affect the playback quality and was a welcome replacement to my tired out 2013 pressing. I only had Morning View on CD previously and would happily say it sounds much better than my CD copy in that it sounds huge and far more open. Like, MV was already a fantastic recording anyway, but this LP does it so much justice.