PO: Foo Fighters Wasting Light Deluxe Set 500 only

http://store.foofighters.com/products/deluxe-pre-order-package-litho

This $79.99 fan package contains the following items:

- Wasting Light CD (comes with a piece of the 2in tape the album was recorded on)

- Wasting Light 2xLP Gatefold Vinyl

- Wasting Light Digital Download (active at 12:00am PST on 4/12/11)

- Black 3in iron-on patch with Gold Circle FF embroidery

- Black "Gold Cover" t-shirt - black, 30singles cotton, slim-fit t-shirt with one-color gold water-based print

- Black Beer Coosie with Gold Circle FF print

- Black terry wristband with Gold Circle FF embroidery

- Acrylic 3in x 5in, crystal clear display case and stand with beveled edges, UV protection, and gold screws. Each case is laser engraved with the FF logo, "Foo Fighters Wasting Light" text, and is individually numbered. Limited to 500.

-Limited edition, 15in x 15in, hand-numbered and signed by the band Lithograph of the Wasting Light cover. Limited to 500.

Good luck.

Stupid! Why the fuck would they destroy the original tape it was recorded on??? They must be counting on 2012 being the end of the world because why else would you cut the original tape into little pieces and disseminate them to the public unless you knew you were never going to press the album again?

Am I crazy? Even if they bounced it to a backup tape they'll still have loss, right?

Stupid! Why the fuck would they destroy the original tape it was recorded on??? They must be counting on 2012 being the end of the world because why else would you cut the original tape into little pieces and disseminate them to the public unless you knew you were never going to press the album again?

Am I crazy? Even if they bounced it to a backup tape they'll still have loss, right?

kiiick back, Captain Serious.

Unless they did everything in one take, I'm sure they have hours of outtakes. In fact they probably recorded a bunch of audio saying "you are a chump for buying this package" cause you will never know. Just kidding I might of bought it if it wasn't sold out.

I preordered the double LP on amazon....that´ll do it...

i love the Foo Fighters, but their records are kind of pricey...I paid 22 Euros....??25-27$ ??

Ok it is double LP, but still.....

I think most foos LPs I've bought were around $20-23 new (even for the OOP albums, except for TCATS where I paid like $60). Granted, though, every record of theirs (since In Your Honor) has been super nice, high quality stuff. I'm happy to pay $23 for them. There is Nothing Left To Lose could use a reissue though, because it sounds horrible.

I preordered the double LP on amazon....that´ll do it...

i love the Foo Fighters, but their records are kind of pricey...I paid 22 Euros....??25-27$ ??

Ok it is double LP, but still.....

I think most foos LPs I've bought were around $20-23 new (even for the OOP albums, except for TCATS where I paid like $60). Granted, though, every record of theirs (since In Your Honor) has been super nice, high quality stuff. I'm happy to pay $23 for them. There is Nothing Left To Lose could use a reissue though, because it sounds horrible.

i'd kill retarded babies to listen to "aurora" on vinyl.

i'd kill retarded babies to listen to "aurora" on vinyl.

One of their best songs, even dave thinks so. It's too bad that it got such an awful vinyl treatment though. It's just so muddy and gross sounding.