Any comic book readers?

I've been meaning to start batman and robin, especially since the new announcement(;

I finished Batman New 52 (up to where they're at) not too long ago and I was absolutely blown away, death of the family was so incredible as well as court of owls.

I'm looking to move onto maybe some of the Flash and maybe Nightwing

Saga is really good. Everyone should check out Jonathan Hickman's new book East of West. I am loving his Avengers run but his independent stuff is always the best. I love Batman and Robin and Batman Inc. I really don't buy into the whole Carrie Kelly thing. I don't think she is the new Robin and I hope they listen to Morrison and have no Robin for awhile.

I've been meaning to start batman and robin, especially since the new announcement(;

I finished Batman New 52 (up to where they're at) not too long ago and I was absolutely blown away, death of the family was so incredible as well as court of owls.

I'm looking to move onto maybe some of the Flash and maybe Nightwing

Batman and Robin is very good. Recommended. 

@simplyShanon Polarity was great!  Talked to Max about it briefly last week and he said he will be at SDCC this summer to promote it and hopefully some more cons after that.

I cannot wait to get my hands on it! I preordered the first four and I am anxiously awaiting their arrival. They only got a few copies at my shop, and they sold out that day :/  I wish I could go; I'm out here in Florida though. I missed the Orlando one last month, unfortunately.

• 2 months later...

is before watchmen worth reading? i think i'm going to give it a shot

Some of them are. I ended up buying all the issues, but the trades are coming out soon. Silk Spectre, Minutemen, and Dr. Manhattan are the best of the bunch. Ozymandias is just retelling of Watchmen and Rorshach and Nite Owl are meh.

Anyone else read The Wake # 1. This is going to be a great series.

I've been meaning to! I adore Snyder haha

I went on release date to get a copy (I thought either they would have very little because it wasn't hugely publicized or they would have plenty and I wouldn't have a problem)... Turns out, they sold out pretty quick... I'll either get digital or just get a second printing, but I'm very excited to read this.

Anybody been reading Waid's Daredevil and/or Hulk? /r comicbooks turned me onto them and so far, they're fantastic.

is before watchmen worth reading? i think i'm going to give it a shot

No Alan Moore so no. I just read through Watchmen in one sitting like two days ago and fuck, so good. It's like the best thing I have ever read. It wasn't my first read through of it but my first sober one so my attention was all there. Now I'm going to work my way through Alan Moore's stuff. Reading From Hell now.

I cannot recommend East of West enough. I love Jonathan Hickman's Marvel stuff but his creator owned stuff is still his best work. Also really digging Remender's Cap.

I'm enjoying east of West as well, plus I'm a Hickman fan (love Manhattan projects). I just don't understand how people can be writing such rave reviews about the book as a series so far. Granted, I haven't picked up the third issue yet, but the first two, in my opinion, didn't give me anything that would really make me want to keep reading the series besides my own curiosity and the fact that it's Hickman writing... The art, however, is phenomenal.

i used to buy tons of stuff, been following a couple series picking up the tpb's now..

amazing spiderman

the boys

fables

walking dead

hellboy

bprd

saga

locke and key

also have all the sandman, y the last man, 100 bullets, and random other stuff laying around too

I've got all the Abe Sapien and Lobster Johnson comics, and really enjoy them, but as much as I'm interested in BPRD, it seems like I'm way too late to that party. I've picked up a few random issues I've found in dollar bins over the years, but I doubt I'll ever find the rest.

I've been watching a friend's house with no wi-fi (seriously, what year is it?), and as such, haven't had much to do. Picked up a couple books I hadn't read before at the local shop, and so far its been nothing but hits. Found 1-3 of East of West, Lost Vegas, and Sex, and I'm really liking all three so far. Honestly, I've yet to find an Image comic that I don't like, though I'm a bit selective with the ones I do pick up.

• 2 weeks later...

SDCC went on sale already right? I've been prioritizing my purchases as of late and sadly SDCC isn't on the list.

EoW is pretty sick! I have to go pick up issue three later today if i get the chance.

Also, if anyone is interested, I've dropped the price on all of my comics if you want to take a peak.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/80975-fsft-vinylcomicsshirtsposters-am-touche-amore-la-dispute-title-fight-bc-gaslight-anthem/