Any comic book readers?

I just got back into comic books as well, thanks to the purchase of an iPad mini and the Comic Book Lover app.  I've kept up with the occasional TPB and graphic novel over the years, but I haven't really been super consistent about reading comic books.  Here's what I've been up to over the last couple of weeks.

Batman- The Long Halloween

Batman- Arkham Asylum

Batman- The Killing Joke

Hack/Slash- Series One

Crossed- nearly everything

Severed

Violent Cases (Neil Gaiman)

Black Hole

Chew- 1-20

So far I've been reading a lot of horror books, Severed has been one of my favorite one offs in a long time, it's only 7 issues so it's a quick read.  Black Hole was a really strange read, definitely weirded me out a bit.  Over the past few days I've been addicted to Crossed, which has to be one of the goriest, most intense reads.  

Planning on reading severed whenever I get a chance soon

Snyder is seriously up to some amazing stuff.. The Wake has so far been incredible so early on as well as his entire Batman run so far.. Seriously, he's probably my favorite writer (along with many, many other comic book readers) at the moment.

Planning on reading severed whenever I get a chance soon

Snyder is seriously up to some amazing stuff.. The Wake has so far been incredible so early on as well as his entire Batman run so far.. Seriously, he's probably my favorite writer (along with many, many other comic book readers) at the moment.

Agree with how amazing Snyder is.

Glad to see some people reading Chew, one of my favorite books right now.

Is Vol. 6 the last one?

I loved the first 2(~3) TPBs but they kind of lost with me Vol. 4.

Maybe I'll give it another try when I return from my holidays.

It's actually exactly the opposite of how I feel about Sweet Tooth. I thought that the first 2 TPBs were ok at best but the 3rd one was so good and now I love this series (and Lemire)!

Is Vol. 6 the last one?

I loved the first 2(~3) TPBs but they kind of lost with me Vol. 4.

Maybe I'll give it another try when I return from my holidays.

It's actually exactly the opposite of how I feel about Sweet Tooth. I thought that the first 2 TPBs were ok at best but the 3rd one was so good and now I love this series (and Lemire)!

Vol 6 is the last TPB, but they're five issues past that.  I for some reason thought I read Chew was going to end in 30-some issues, but it looks like they're ending it after 60.

Sweet Tooth grew on me a lot, I think the art style kept me around in the beginning and then the story really won me over.

I just got back into comic books as well, thanks to the purchase of an iPad mini and the Comic Book Lover app.  I've kept up with the occasional TPB and graphic novel over the years, but I haven't really been super consistent about reading comic books.  Here's what I've been up to over the last couple of weeks.

Batman- The Long Halloween

Batman- Arkham Asylum

Batman- The Killing Joke

Hack/Slash- Series One

Crossed- nearly everything

Severed

Violent Cases (Neil Gaiman)

Black Hole

Chew- 1-20

So far I've been reading a lot of horror books, Severed has been one of my favorite one offs in a long time, it's only 7 issues so it's a quick read.  Black Hole was a really strange read, definitely weirded me out a bit.  Over the past few days I've been addicted to Crossed, which has to be one of the goriest, most intense reads.  

Chew is a great series!