Academy Fight Song / Copeland

Has anyone else had a bad experience with Academy Fight Song? I've had an awful time with them since purchasing Copeland - In Motion. Here's the deal:

I purchased Copeland - In Motion (Brown) on November 18th.

I received a warped copy of the record on February 8th.

After trying to get ahold of RJ for three weeks, he finally responds on February 28th after I post on here about receiving a warped record and no response. His response email said that he'd send me a replacement record.

On March 11th, I emailed RJ asking if the record had shipped - with no response.

On March 23rd, I emailed RJ again asking if the record had shipped - no response.

It's now March 25th, and all I have is a warped record that wont play.

Give me your e-mail address and I'll look this up for you.

If he's not responding to emails nor threads on a message board he now has partial stake in, what else would you recommend he do to get a hold of him?

would you put your personal cell phone number on the internet?

No, but how is anyone supposed to know it's a personal cell phone number? I don't know how the guy got the number, but presumably, he found it somewhere else on the internet, and given as how RJ runs two record labels with office space and whatnot, it could at least be inferred that it was an "office line." I don't think anyone is out to get your friend, man; sometimes, you defend stuff that is just plain indefensible.

would you put your personal cell phone number on the internet?

No, but how is anyone supposed to know it's a personal cell phone number? I don't know how the guy got the number, but presumably, he found it somewhere else on the internet, and given as how RJ runs two record labels with office space and whatnot, it could at least be inferred that it was an "office line." I don't think anyone is out to get your friend, man; sometimes, you defend stuff that is just plain indefensible.

It's all good dudes

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw this... sending you an email right now RJ.

And for the record, I obtained the phone number from searching the "Who is" of the Academy Fight Song website domain. This information is "open domain" to the public, and I assumed the number was likely a business number and not a cell phone number.

Sorry for posting it... however, after feeling ignored for so long, it seemed like the only thing left to do.

^ If you had your problem taken care of you should take the number down. FYI Brooklyn area codes are 718, 917, 646, and 347. Not 210.

My problem hasn't been taken care of yet. Just sent him an email to see if he's still willing to fulfill his promise. Waiting for a response / record. Thanks for your input though.

• 2 weeks later...