WTB: Explosions in the Sky

mitleth

I am new to vinyl, and am starting my collection. I have a few EITS LPs but would like to get my hands on some of the earlier stuff. Mainly, I would like How Strange, Innocence. I know it is extremely rare an thus, pricey, but if anyone is willing to part with a copy I would be willing to pay a fair price for it. Also, An earlier pressing of The Earth is not a Cold Dead Place is on my list.

I already have:

Friday Night Lights soundtrack

All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone

Need:

Those who tell the truth

How Strange, Innocence

Earth is not...

PM me if you have these or know where I could possibly find them

Thanks!

-Mitch

here's a good place to start if you weren't aware already: http://temporaryresidence.com/

they have Those who tell the truth and Earth is not... (in fact they put out the records). just add them to your preorder for Take Care, Take Care, Take Care. haha!

How Strange, Innocence will be much harder to come by.

why would they need all their albums repressed. They are all still available except how strange, innocence.

sorry, the different artwork always makes me think How Strange, Innocence is 2 different albums. plus I'd like a vinyl press of Travels In Constants: The Rescue! they could use a little back catalog repressing, just not all the albums are necessary. I exaggerated a bit.

why would they need all their albums repressed. They are all still available except how strange, innocence.

sorry, the different artwork always makes me think How Strange, Innocence is 2 different albums. plus I'd like a vinyl press of Travels In Constants: The Rescue! they could use a little back catalog repressing, just not all the albums are necessary. I exaggerated a bit.

WAY TO GO DDUUUUDDDEE

haha. wow, that was my second post in moooonths. or perhaps a few weeks. AH

• 2 weeks later...