PO: Deftones - Around The Fur LP

HT color is orange, cant remember if I posted that in here or not yet. Not sure what the other colors are...I THINK there's a blue and a white one but I could be remembering wrong. I believe the band picked all the colors.

Travis do you have any idea what round 3 of deftones vinyl could be?

I know about Adrenaline and around the fur, and the covers LP but do you know if there is more deftones vinyl coming? I have heard rumors that the is a round 3, so im wondering if you know what that may be.

HT color is orange, cant remember if I posted that in here or not yet. Not sure what the other colors are...I THINK there's a blue and a white one but I could be remembering wrong. I believe the band picked all the colors.

Travis do you have any idea what round 3 of deftones vinyl could be?

I know about Adrenaline and around the fur, and the covers LP but do you know if there is more deftones vinyl coming? I have heard rumors that the is a round 3, so im wondering if you know what that may be.

There is no round 3 as of right now. Im hoping there will be more Deftones represses this year but nothing is currently in the works besides AFT and Adrenaline

Wow, that kind of sucks but I can honestly live with that. I do like the song but the album will be that much shorter without it and thereby should sound a bit better than if it were there. But then again, W&T wound up sounding stunningly amazing even though it was pushing capacity. Maybe they really have made breakthroughs in the LP running time limitations.

is this record really not going to have Damone on it?

interpunk shows it ending on MX. i really hope this isn't true.

Its true, Damone will not be on there.

No clue why.

this sucks. one of my favorite Deftones songs. i wish they'd do the vinyl PROPERLY. why leave off one of their best songs? we're already paying $21 for a single LP i assume. dammit. you're breaking my heart this year Travis. releasing albums i love but not including all the songs. :-[

No clue why.

this sucks. one of my favorite Deftones songs. i wish they'd do the vinyl PROPERLY. why leave off one of their best songs? we're already paying $21 for a single LP i assume. dammit. you're breaking my heart this year Travis. releasing albums i love but not including all the songs. :-[

Yea I have no control over these GJ releases or the Deftones ones. I talked them into pressing these up and once they agreed its been in the label's/bands's hands.

Yea I have no control over these GJ releases or the Deftones ones. I talked them into pressing these up and once they agreed its been in the label's/bands's hands.

true. i realize it's not your fault, sorry for acting like you have the decision in it.

i feel like the label (these are all through Warner, right?) is just beating the cash cow to death over these incomplete vinyl issues. still cool they're being done, i just don't get why labels press vinyl and don't include the original songs. bizarre. copyright owned or hidden tracks are omissible i guess. :-/ Convectuoso i can understand, but Damone is what this album is all about. after fast forwarding to the 32 minute mark, i think we are owed a D side with 30 minutes of silence and a bonghit. it's fricken 420 for christ's sake ;D

Yeah, it definitely is pretty counter-intuitive to leave "Damone" off but I'm really in it for "Lhabia" "Around The Fur" "Be Quiet And Drive" "Lotion" and "MX." The fact that I'll finally get to spin those particular tracks on wax is what really gets me going. I mean, I love the WHOLE album but those favorites are what makes me truly giddy for it.

No clue why.

Holy shit does that suck! I am a huge Deftones fanboy and I have been waiting for an ATF vinyl forever like most of you but not including Damone is horse shit. Travis, I already know you have no control over that, just venting. Damone happens to be one of my favorites to boot. Oh well, I'll just look on the bright side that I'm actually going to own this on vinyl. I wish all pressing had true fans involved and maybe we would get all our wants. Like it being a 2 LP and obviously including Damone.

The thing is, without Damone, the album is only 41:29 so it really doesn't need to be 2XLP unless you were going to make it a 45RPM. Even with just "Damone" and none of the silence or bong hit, it only comes out to 46:12 which is about what W&T is and that came out sounding phenomenal on single LP. I'm probably going to start LOVING "Damone" now just because I know its not on it. I'm my own worst enemy.

Damone > deafmx

fixed. :o

The thing is, without Damone, the album is only 41:29 so it really doesn't need to be 2XLP unless you were going to make it a 45RPM. Even with just "Damone" and none of the silence or bong hit, it only comes out to 46:12 which is about what W&T is and that came out sounding phenomenal on single LP. I'm probably going to start LOVING "Damone" now just because I know its not on it. I'm my own worst enemy.

and because we made such an adamant stink about the lack of it on this record. ;)

didn't i send you the Convectuoso that got cut from W&T? what did you think of that version?

I cant believe this isnt going to have damone on it. Travis are you 100 percent on this, because it really just doesnt make since. I have the Adrenaline Picture disc and Fist is not listed on the vinyl, but is on the record, so do you think this may also be the case for ATF, where its not listed but the track is in fact on the vinyl after MX? Also someone let me know did the Worship and Tribute vinyl have Convectuoso on it or not?

Damone > deafmx

fixed. :o

and because we made such an adamant stink about the lack of it on this record. ;)

didn't i send you the Convectuoso that got cut from W&T? what did you think of that version?

Yeah, you did. It was great! Thanks again. =)

I cant believe this isnt going to have damone on it. Travis are you 100 percent on this, because it really just doesnt make since. I have the Adrenaline Picture disc and Fist is not listed on the vinyl, but is on the record, so do you think this may also be the case for ATF, where its not listed but the track is in fact on the vinyl after MX? Also someone let me know did the Worship and Tribute vinyl have Convectuoso on it or not?

100% confirmed.

damn. thats crazy. well thanks travis, sorry to blow you up with questions but I have been a huge deftones fan for over half of my life and to finally get ATF and a repress of Adrenaline has me excited as shit. Do we know if the Adrenaline repress will have fist? Im just curious because if not, then the fact that I do already have it on vinyl is pretty sweet. You should also throw out the idea to them to press a vinyl of their b sides. Not the b sides and rarities album, but a whole vinyl of nothing but b sides. (Teething, Cant Even Breathe, Crenshaw, Lovers, etc, etc, etc.) There's definitely enough for an album!