Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

If you can't find this in store, your brothers have you covered!

wow, this dude used my picture too

I like to contact sellers who use my record photos and let them know that they're more than welcome to:

A. continue using my photo for their auction but that I'll require 20% of the final sale amount as an advertising fee.

B. get a new photo.

And that they have 24 hours to pick an option.

Haven't made any money yet. But my photos are taken down very quickly.

The hot topic in my area that carries a good amount a vinyl never has any idea whats going on.

Me: Hey did you get this record in?

Them: No not yet.

Me: Oh do you have any idea when and if you're expecting any?

Them: No we don't know yet.

Sooo stressful lol. Any Hot Topic exclusive I sorda just hope I call at the right time and get lucky.

Is there a list of hot topic stores that actually carry vinyl? I didn't look super closely but I could have sworn my local one didn't

EDIT: I just called my local store and apparently they do...

Funny story. I walk into mine for the first time since my teenage years, finally caving to check out what the had on vinyl. I walked in and a funny looking employee asks me what I'm looking for. I tell him i wanted to see what vinyl they had. He tells me "oh none of the Hot Topics carry vinyl, but you can order it online at this wall-mounted computer over here for only $1 shipping to the store."

Ha, last year an HT employee told me that they were phasing vinyl out of all of the stores "except for 1 or 2 in California."

Anyway, this looks great, and I can't wait to pick it up.

The hot topic in my area that carries a good amount a vinyl never has any idea whats going on.

Sooo stressful lol. Any Hot Topic exclusive I sorda just hope I call at the right time and get lucky.

because we don't. they never really tell HT employees what is coming in shipment or when it will get there. stores just get boxes of random shit all week and whatever is in them is what they have.

because we don't. they never really tell HT employees what is coming in shipment or when it will get there. stores just get boxes of random shit all week and whatever is in them is what they have.

\

this is really how it is everywhere i've worked retail. i get pretty annoyed when shoppers get all bent out of shape, as if it's our fault.