Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry dude, after class at UCR, I called once I saw pics on VC and was like, "Gotta go before someone beats me to the punch" :( It happened with Take off Your Pants and Jacket, that's the only Blink repress I'm missing. Still makes me cry a little inside. I hope you get one though :)

Waaiiit you go to UCR too?! :o I guess I don't feel as bad since the last one went to a fellow Highlander.

Yeah man, The Galeria @ Tyler keeps me sane (along with Mad Platter) But that can get a little overpriced. I was surprised every time I would go to the mall and see amazing records for great prices at Hot Topic. What year are you dude, nice to see another highlander on Vinyl Collective. :)

Waaiiit you go to UCR too?! :o I guess I don't feel as bad since the last one went to a fellow Highlander.

Yeah man, The Galeria @ Tyler keeps me sane (along with Mad Platter) But that can get a little overpriced. I was surprised every time I would go to the mall and see amazing records for great prices at Hot Topic. What year are you dude, nice to see another highlander on Vinyl Collective. :)

I am pretty shocked there's someone else from UCR on here, but that's awesome. I'm a second year. What about you?

I am pretty shocked there's someone else from UCR on here, but that's awesome. I'm a second year. What about you?

Same here bro, Lol. I'm a second year too. :o You from Riverside originally? Here, maybe we should continue this conversation elsewhere.

http://www.facebook.com/montauk6919 :)

Thomas, i'll get one from you if you're somewhat near me. I'm in SF.

I'm in NY dude, I'm not sure if they have hit the East Coast yet. I'm pretty confident that my local HT will have them when they eventually do. No one around here buys vinyl from them. They still have all the other Blink and Box Car copies still in there.

No stores in Portland oregon have gotten copies yet according to the workers I talked to at each location.. Which is surprises since they're so close to Cali distro center..... I wonder if the employees don't know what they r talking about and they already got copies but are sold out? Hopefully I can snag one when they become avail online

No stores in Portland oregon have gotten copies yet according to the workers I talked to at each location.. Which is surprises since they're so close to Cali distro center..... I wonder if the employees don't know what they r talking about and they already got copies but are sold out? Hopefully I can snag one when they become avail online

hey man I just called the HT at the Clackamas town center and they said they had some! I got one put on hold until I can get it tomorrow.

Same here bro, Lol. I'm a second year too. :o You from Riverside originally? Here, maybe we should continue this conversation elsewhere.

Okay I've been on here a lot but never made an account until now because wanted to say I am from Ucr too!!! Lol I even read to my roommate out loud that u got the last copy at Tyler lucky! Gotta order online now...

Okay I've been on here a lot but never made an account until now because wanted to say I am from Ucr too!!! Lol I even read to my roommate out loud that u got the last copy at Tyler lucky! Gotta order online now...

Seriously?! Haha what are the odds...

Add me: https://www.facebook.com/chris.locascio

hey man I just called the HT at the Clackamas town center and they said they had some! I got one put on hold until I can get it tomorrow.

Oh god. That involves going to Clackamas. :(

Wow, UCR STAND UP!!! Lol, add me too brotha!!!

http://www.facebook.com/montauk6919