Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you guys not understand about international shipping. To ship one record First Class International from the USA is $12.48. First Class International Shipping does not come with delivery confirmation or tracking what so ever. What company in its right mind would send out its product un-protected.

I've sent out about 100 packages using first class international in the past year and only one was lost in the mail. Losing a package here and there is worth all the extra customers businesses get by providing cheap shipping.

i agree with you first class international is great and i have shipped many records over seas without a single problem. but companies want there product protected. i understand

I've sent out about 100 packages using first class international in the past year and only one was lost in the mail. Losing a package here and there is worth all the extra customers businesses get by providing cheap shipping.

i agree with you first class international is great and i have shipped many records over seas without a single problem. but companies want there product protected. i understand

Agreed. I can see both sides of the argument, especially if the products are expensive. For me, I have no problem shipping out items first class that are 20-$50.

what do you guys not understand about international shipping. To ship one record First Class International from the USA is $12.48. First Class International Shipping does not come with delivery confirmation or tracking what so ever. What company in its right mind would send out its product un-protected.

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and categorize you as very misinformed. how many packages have you sent from the states to canada? shipping a single LP here never exceeds $6. this is also not a reckless or haphazard way of sending packages- they rarely get lost.

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and categorize you as very misinformed. how many packages have you sent from the states to canada? shipping a single LP here never exceeds $6. this is also not a reckless or haphazard way of sending packages- they rarely get lost.

I have sent close to 10 records to Canada and incase you were "misinformed" Canada is in its own country group for First Class International. Shipping to every country OTHER THEN CANADA is more then $6.

I've sent many records all over the world...Canada, Ireland UK, Germany Norway, etc...get my point. Canada is the cheapest by far, averages about $7. Anywhere else it ranges from about $13-$16 pending where you are. And yes that is first class...Priority Mail to anywhere for one LP is over $30.

And you can track it...Funny thing is if you ask the Post office average shipping time...1st class they say 5-10 days and priority they tell you 6-10 days....you would think it was the other way around....