Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the colors of vinyl werent my first choice but it was getting too pricey to do swirls and what not so I thought Id just go nice and simple for this one. I didnt wanna have to price it above $20.

i would have been ok with just A/B being opaque or clear light purple and then C/D being black, which should have been pretty affordable.

regardless, im just happy to see this hit vinyl.

better than any load of crap AVA ever put out.

But Bono..I mean Tom, does that Jesus thing...and touches trees...and sings like shit? I think that about sums it up. Cautiously nervously excited for the new album but it could be sketchy...

Anyways. Back on topic. Would somebody be willing to grab me a copy and ship it to me as to not get brutally raped on shipping? PM me.

Sorry, I guess i'm one of the only people here that thought We Don't Need to Whisper was awesome.

I'll see myself out.

Whisper was alright in that Tom did try to be different...the following 2 albums though and upcoming LOVE pt 2...not so much imo...the last album was basically rehashed mashups of songs from the 1st 2. And he's still terrible live.

There's still copies of TOYPAJ available at Hot Topic stores. I believe its sold out on HT.com but there are still some out in stores. Shouldnt be too hard to track down if you want one now.

some one pleease can help me to find it in HT?

on ebay it's 40 USD minimum

Last time I went to my HT, they had about 5 of them. I'll check again.

It's hard to say, for what it was, WDNTW was a solid, cohesive album. While it was a better album than I-Empire, I do think that some individual songs on I-Empire were better than the individual songs on WDNTW. I probably listen to the IE songs more, but I have to skip around on that album a lot. WDNTW I can listen to start to finish. I didn't really care for Love much but I haven't given it a fair listen.

I don't know if AVA's record is better than +44's, or vice versa, they're just hard to compare. I do think that +44's music has better and more honest songwriting. A lot of AVA stuff was kind of corny. But I'm a huge blink fan so both bands have my support.