Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then any specific reason why you chose colours you did?

A few weeks gone and already dropping the ou

actually, ive always spelled that way. i grew up in australia so im used to it, it just stuck and now im back in a country that uses it again, so no biggie.

i know, this information is worthless, but i thought id throw it out there for the record.

Travis: He don't give a fuuuuuck.

(I'll be really surprised if anyone has even seen the movie I'm kind of referencing...)

Hey...I may be way wrong on this because "He don't give a fuuuuck" could probably be in a lot of movies, but, I saw a movie a few months ago that had that line in it, and it is a hilarious line...is it by chance the Derrick Comedy movie "Mystery Team?"

It may be in Friday, but I haven't seen Friday in well over a decade, so I cannot say yea or nay.

Mystery Team is, however, one of my favorite movies. After we saw a screening of it in Chicago, my wife tweeted that it "made the hangover look like Schindler's List." Dominic retweeted that ad made her night more than I ever could have. (insert my saddest face here).

Is there a list of hot topic stores that actually carry vinyl? I didn't look super closely but I could have sworn my local one didn't

EDIT: I just called my local store and apparently they do...

Funny story. I walk into mine for the first time since my teenage years, finally caving to check out what the had on vinyl. I walked in and a funny looking employee asks me what I'm looking for. I tell him i wanted to see what vinyl they had. He tells me "oh none of the Hot Topics carry vinyl, but you can order it online at this wall-mounted computer over here for only $1 shipping to the store."

Is there a list of hot topic stores that actually carry vinyl? I didn't look super closely but I could have sworn my local one didn't

EDIT: I just called my local store and apparently they do...

Funny story. I walk into mine for the first time since my teenage years, finally caving to check out what the had on vinyl. I walked in and a funny looking employee asks me what I'm looking for. I tell him i wanted to see what vinyl they had. He tells me "oh none of the Hot Topics carry vinyl, but you can order it online at this wall-mounted computer over here for only $1 shipping to the store."

Hilarious. They know about the kiosk but are otherwise grossly misinformed. I hope you cut them with something sharp.