Underrated bands with straight edge members

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest errolwest

im pretty sure al brown of dangers is edge but doesnt really make a big deal out of it. also, in my mostly worthless opinion, they are the best band in hardcore right now. so theres that, too.

So no one actually read the og post?
I'm curious what do you people think are the best A) underrated or up and coming straight edge bands or B) bands who don't make a big deal of being edge but are quietly?

I think your title is kind of a C) option.

All the bands I listed I think had edge members at one time, but were not an edge band. Although most of them aren't under rated.

The Wonder Years, AFI, Rise Against, Fall Out Boy, Converge, Caleb Lionheart, Daggermouth, Figure Four, Ringworm, Comeback Kid.

who in comeback kid is edge?

I think your title is kind of a C) option.

All the bands I listed I think had edge members at one time, but were not an edge band. Although most of them aren't under rated.

The Wonder Years, AFI, Rise Against, Fall Out Boy, Converge, Caleb Lionheart, Daggermouth, Figure Four, Ringworm, Comeback Kid.

who in comeback kid is edge?

I don't know. I just thought some members were. This is the best evidence I can find and it is from the comments of a blog so it should be taken as such.

Jed Martin said...

Also noting that this is a rather old post.... Comeback Kid is NOT a Straight Edge band. Only one member of the band is sXe. Andrew (former guitarist, current singer), has stated in several interviews that sXe is not for him, but supports anyone who wants to do it, and "Yeah, I drink...Sometimes TOO much"

The same with Rise Against. 3 of the 4 members are straight edge, not all of them.