+44 - WYHSB LP Hot Topic exclusive

19.99 is quite the price tag for a single LP, especially compared to the latest Bayside record. Still ok though, I guess... Will buy anyway ;D

What does the latest Bayside record have to do with this? I could name 100 new records that were all significantly cheaper than $20, however they have absolutely no relevance to this one.

Bayside was also a Hot Topic exclusive. That's the connection.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does the latest Bayside record have to do with this? I could name 100 new records that were all significantly cheaper than $20, however they have absolutely no relevance to this one.

I know it's Hot Topic exclusive, but there's a number of other factors that influence the price. Can't expect every LP that Hot Topic sells to be the same price, exclusive or not.

I know it's Hot Topic exclusive, but there's a number of other factors that influence the price. Can't expect every LP that Hot Topic sells to be the same price, exclusive or not.

Exactly, these are different labels putting these out and they really have nothing to do with each other. There a lot of different things that factor into the retail price of a record. These were much more expensive than the Bayside LPs so the retail price on these is gonna be a lot higher. Its not like I got these wholesale for the same price and just decided to sell this one for more than the double the price.

Another one Im sure most people knew was coming soon. Hot Topic will have +44's only album on vinyl.

Didn't you say a few months back that you received a random test press of +44 with the TOYPAJ LPs? Then you said you contacted Interscope or w/e and it just wasn't going to happen because they weren't into it?? I swear I read that/saw a pic of the test press you posted. How'd this come to be??? I'm pumped either way.

I got a test a long time ago and I figured it would eventually happen but since it wasnt confirmed I couldnt announce an actual pressing of the record.

[image]

Exactly, these are different labels putting these out and they really have nothing to do with each other. There a lot of different things that factor into the retail price of a record. These were much more expensive than the Bayside LPs so the retail price on these is gonna be a lot higher. Its not like I got these wholesale for the same price and just decided to sell this one for more than the double the price.

Perfectly understandable. Noted that this one is among the more expensive single LPs... ;D

Guest vinyldoa

might buy eventually, the hot topic near me seems to keep their vinyl for a long time, $20 is pretty steep for me with a bunch of stuff I want coming out soon

• 3 weeks later...
There a release date for this yet? Also, PLEASE say it'll be available outside of US & Canada??

Not really any release date, once they get delivered they will get sent out to stores and put up on HT.com for sale. I think this will end up coming out around the same time as The Mark Tom & Travis Show which should be around the end of May. Hoping TMT&TS end up getting done a little before that.

Definitely available outside the US & Canada.

Didn't you say a few months back that you received a random test press of +44 with the TOYPAJ LPs? Then you said you contacted Interscope or w/e and it just wasn't going to happen because they weren't into it?? I swear I read that/saw a pic of the test press you posted. How'd this come to be??? I'm pumped either way.

I got a test a long time ago and I figured it would eventually happen but since it wasnt confirmed I couldnt announce an actual pressing of the record.

[image]

you definitely said that it wasn't happening when you posted this. said interscope wasn't having it or w/e. either way, I WILL pick this up. but you definitely weren't optimistic.

haha Well Im sure they just went to Mark, he probably has control over pretty much all of that band. I doubt he ever turned it down, they probably just had a hard time getting him to sit down and say yes or no at that time. I dont really know the whole story behind it, just kinda what Im assuming happened. Anyways, Im just stoked its happening!

I bet the new Blink album is pretty awesome. Im excited for it!