Academy Fight Song Question

Digging up an old thread to ask...what's the deal with the AFS store? I just tried to place an order and Paypal told me AFS is not able to receive payments. Never seen that message before and I'm wondering if AFS is now defunct or what. Apologies if this has been addressed before- I did do a search here for info before posting. Thanks.

AFS is RJ who ran Mightier Than The Sword Records too who fucked over Blink 182.

I have another project going with Kevin right now but I will ask him if he want to repress this. Problem is he is always touring so it's hard to get a hold of him.

If you repress it I will love you forever. Didn't you say one time that Circle Gets The Square was going to be pressed once but then KD stopped it?

So here is the story of my project. Kevin recorded an 8 song solo album while he was still in the miracle. Myself and a friend where support to release it as a demo tape on staten island for him. For one reason or another it never happened. Last year someone mentioned this album on the states island hardcore message board. Kevin responded that he had forgot all about this and asked if anyone had it. Since I still have my copy ( listen to it all the time) he got really excited that it still existed. We are definitly releasing it on vinyl at some point hopefully in the next 6 months. Like I said getting Kevin is tough and I don't even have titles for the songs. The other thing is my partner moved to NC this week and he needs to settle in. I can't wait to get this out. It's super raw early stuff but it's amazing.

We asked Kevin about doing circle gets the square but he said another label was already doing it this summer (which one I have no idea)

We did also ask about some of the miracle stuff. He said it was more tricky because of the other guys but possible.

This should probably have has it's own thread.

Hope I helped a little.

Seth

If you repress it I will love you forever. Didn't you say one time that Circle Gets The Square was going to be pressed once but then KD stopped it?

no thats still happening but took a bit longer than expected because kevin had some trouble finding the masters, the test presses are being sent to myself and kevin next week. More details will be announced once the tests are approved

Sorry hope I didn't say anything I should have.

Doing the miracle stuff would be great. I hope we or anyone gets to do it.

The message board is a private SI hardcore message board ( that anyone can get an invite too) it was amazing for like 2 months but it's very very dead now

no thats still happening but took a bit longer than expected because kevin had some trouble finding the masters, the test presses are being sent to myself and kevin next week. More details will be announced once the tests are approved