FT: Mxpx 7"

nothingnatural

I have a copy of the Mxpx - The Broken Bones 7" on clear red vinyl that I'm looking to trade. Not a fan of that kind of music so I don't remember how I ended up with it, but I know it's unplayed. Unfortunately, I don't have a want list yet as I really don't have the time to compile one. If anyone happens to be interested, send me a trade list.

I think I bought mine for $1 and sold it for $2. I wouldn't expect to get much for this.

I love people that come in here and mention what it sold for or try to insinuate that the record is a piece of junk. I'm not selling the thing. I'm trying to trade it. I know there's a lot of people on this board that like this kind of music so I figured I'd throw it up here. Also, it's been selling for $28.99 on ebay. Same guy and he sold 4 or so. But that doesn't matter as I'm trying to TRADE this.

I think I bought mine for $1 and sold it for $2. I wouldn't expect to get much for this.

I love people that come in here and mention what it sold for or try to insinuate that the record is a piece of junk. I'm not selling the thing. I'm trying to trade it. I know there's a lot of people on this board that like this kind of music so I figured I'd throw it up here. Also, it's been selling for $28.99 on ebay. Same guy and he sold 4 or so. But that doesn't matter as I'm trying to TRADE this.

Even the Devil can cite scripture.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MXPX-Broken-Bones-7-Red-nofx-/220763936688?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item33668e57b0

Even the Devil can cite scripture.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MXPX-Broken-Bones-7-Red-nofx-/220763936688?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item33668e57b0

Yeah, that was listed recently. There's also this, 4 of those sold:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MxPx-Broken-Bones-EP-Red-Vinyl-7-non-lp-cd-songs-/390089418324?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item5ad3242654#ht_500wt_1156

Like I said, I'm trading this. I'm not looking for $28 worth of trade but I'm also not looking for $2 in trade. I'm just trying to give this a good home and get a common 7" that I would be interested in through a trade. It seems like no matter what someone posts on here, someone has to come in and either complain or belittle something.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MxPx-Broken-Bones-EP-Red-Vinyl-7-non-lp-cd-songs-/390089418324?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item5ad3242654#ht_500wt_1156

Like I said, I'm trading this. I'm not looking for $28 worth of trade but I'm also not looking for $2 in trade. I'm just trying to give this a good home and get a common 7" that I would be interested in through a trade. It seems like no matter what someone posts on here, someone has to come in and either complain or belittle something.

That could be over the span of 5 years. If you click where it says 4 sold you'll notice only one shows up. I believe the other three aren't showing up because they go away after six months. And for all I know the one that shows up as sold was "bought" by the same guy selling it to trick people like you into thinking it is worth $28. Lets not forget fees.

That could be over the span of 5 years. If you click where it says 4 sold you'll notice only one shows up. I believe the other three aren't showing up because they go away after six months. And for all I know the one that shows up as sold was "bought" by the same guy selling it to trick people like you into thinking it is worth $28. Lets not forget fees.

Jesus christ dude! Really!?!?! I am just trying to get a fucking trade going on this. Did I EVER say it was rare or super valuable? No, I didn't. I am looking to trade this for some common 7" that I would like to own. Obviously, this is not something you're looking for so why do you come in here and keep going on and on about bullshit? I have owned that 7" for quite a while now and I have seen it go for over $20 on ebay multiple times, I have also seen it sell for $10-$15 a few times as well.

You're first post in here was this:

Right off the bat, a dickhead post. I never said this was rare or expensive so I don't see why you gotta come in here and be a prick.

Jesus christ dude! Really!?!?! I am just trying to get a fucking trade going on this. Did I EVER say it was rare or super valuable? No, I didn't. I am looking to trade this for some common 7" that I would like to own. Obviously, this is not something you're looking for so why do you come in here and keep going on and on about bullshit? I have owned that 7" for quite a while now and I have seen it go for over $20 on ebay multiple times, I have also seen it sell for $10-$15 a few times as well.

You're first post in here was this:

Right off the bat, a dickhead post. I never said this was rare or expensive so I don't see why you gotta come in here and be a prick.

Just back away from the record and Call Down... Its not that serious.

I'm still down to trade the Chuck Ragan record if you're interested. Really the only thing I'd think of trading right now.

I'm not into him at all. Thanks for the offer though.

Edit - That auction Paul linked is over shortly. I'm sure if it ends really low, he'll try to hop in here and point it out. Don't know why my trade post turned into this shit.

My Work Here Is Done

[image]

Ended: Apr 07, 201123:14:06 PDT

Winning bid: US $1.25 [ 2 bids ]

I can't begin to comprehend how fucking dumb you are. This thread has nothing to do with what it sells for. It's a common 7" and I am looking to trade it for another common 7". I have seen em sell for $28, $20, $10-$15 AND I have also seen them sell in the $2-$5 range as well. Point is, when I made this thread, I didn't say this fucker was rare nor did I say it was valuable. I don't listen to this type of music and know there's a lot of people into this type so I want to get rid of it. Do you only buy records that are worth a ton of money? Do you only trade for records that are worth a ton?

The guy's just trying to trade..give him a break. Anything MxPx-related seems to bring out the people with nothing better to do than make comments that are intended to put down the band and annoy people who associate with their music. Happens all the time.

Hope you can find someone to trade with, dude..this is the trading forum, after all.

The guy's just trying to trade..give him a break. Anything MxPx-related seems to bring out the people with nothing better to do than make comments that are intended to put down the band and annoy people who associate with their music. Happens all the time.

Hope you can find someone to trade with, dude..this is the trading forum, after all.

LOL, Thank you! Couldn't have said it better. I don't even know how I ended up with the thing as I don't listen to them or any music like that for that matter. A buddy probably left it with me or something. But yeah, I noticed more often than not, some dork will come in different threads and bitch, moan, whine, complain, etc etc.