PO: Tyler, The Creator - Goblin on XL Recordings

http://oddfuture.tumblr.com/day/2011/04/09

From what I gather both the regular and deluxe will be available on vinyl but I only see a pre-order for the regular version.

If you're getting that from this sentence:

You Can Now Pre-Order The Album And The Deluxe Version ( which comes with some extra shit) Now. This Will Also Be Released On Vinyl For You Old Niggas. Click Photos.

you're misreading it. It's two separate statements: there is a deluxe version of the album, and the album will be available on vinyl. All of the big indie labels that consistently do deluxe releases of albums generally only do CD versions.

http://oddfuture.tumblr.com/day/2011/04/09

From what I gather both the regular and deluxe will be available on vinyl but I only see a pre-order for the regular version.

If you're getting that from this sentence:

You Can Now Pre-Order The Album And The Deluxe Version ( which comes with some extra shit) Now. This Will Also Be Released On Vinyl For You Old Niggas. Click Photos.

you're misreading it. It's two separate statements: there is a deluxe version of the album, and the album will be available on vinyl. All of the big indie labels that consistently do deluxe releases of albums generally only do CD versions.

I thought that might be the case. It was just confusing because that sentence is right under the picture for the deluxe cover.

• 4 weeks later...
Yea theres a regular and deluxe version of the CD and then there is a vinyl for the regular version. The deluxe version of the CD has bonus tracks.

Im ordering a bunch of all 3 formats for HT. I believe the vinyl will be like $16.99 or $17.99 or something around there for HT. I can check on Monday.

I just asked this same question in the Manchester Orchestra "Simple Math" preorder topic. But will the vinyl be available in stores this coming Tuesday?

Yea theres a regular and deluxe version of the CD and then there is a vinyl for the regular version. The deluxe version of the CD has bonus tracks.

Im ordering a bunch of all 3 formats for HT. I believe the vinyl will be like $16.99 or $17.99 or something around there for HT. I can check on Monday.

I just asked this same question in the Manchester Orchestra "Simple Math" preorder topic. But will the vinyl be available in stores this coming Tuesday?

Nope, the distributor doesnt even have the vinyl yet. It will probably be available end of next week or the the week after.

Bummer cause I REALLY wanna pick this up. I got the CD a few days ago and havent stopped listening to it since. I also noticed yesterday that they mention my cousins full name towards the beginning of the first bonus track, Burger. I got all stoked while driving home from work haha.

Nope, the distributor doesnt even have the vinyl yet. It will probably be available end of next week or the the week after.

Well damn... what are the odds of this and Manchester's new album coming to HT the same day? Cause the closest HT to me is about an hour away and I'd like to grab both in one trip if possible.