PO: Tyler, The Creator - Goblin on XL Recordings

Any update on if HT will have them in stores tomorrow, Travis? I figured since its the official release date and all

Thanks!

Nope, Im guessing in about a week they should be available.

The vendor still has not delivered one single unit of the vinyl yet.

Thanks for the reply Travis. Is this record going to be sold at any other stores you know of? Maybe best buy or something? I'd love to get my hands on it tomorrow, if possible

Nope, Im guessing in about a week they should be available.

The vendor still has not delivered one single unit of the vinyl yet.

Thanks for the reply Travis. Is this record going to be sold at any other stores you know of? Maybe best buy or something? I'd love to get my hands on it tomorrow, if possible

Bestbuy.com has the vinyl, and deluxe and standard CDs but the vinyl is backordered. The deluxe version is on sale for $10 just this week.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Goblin+(Delu....blin&lp=1&c p=1

Will be available at HT soon, Im gonna check with WEA on this and see where my orders are at and update this later.

Chick at HT told me they should be receiving it soon, not sure if what she said was something she knew for sure or if she was just trying to be nice because she found me so hawt and knew i was bummed they didnt have it.

She probably didnt know anything lol :P

LA people have been privledged the past few months to witness a genuine hip-hop sensation up close. Today marks the release of Tyler the Creator’s Goblin album on XL Records. And to celebrate this peak-Odd Future moment, the MC is doing a not so secret show at the Troubadour tonight.

The only way to get tickets is to head to Ameoba Records in Hollywood and buy a copy of Goblin ($10.98—cheap!) after 4PM today. Source tell us the line outside Ameoba is already starting to form, so you might just need to quit your job. Doors for the all-ages show open at 7PM.

Damn, really wish I could go to that tonite. Oh well, Ill be seeing Bayside/Polar Bear Club/The Swellers instead

Yeah I wanted to wait in line, but alas, I'm working.. Shitty thing is: My brother is currently visiting me, and he's just at my apartment chillin. He didn't want to bus it out down Sunset Blvd and wait in line for me to meet up with him. he has no swag whatsoever >:(